Vegano Hooligano Gourmet - HLAM

+380-971618858

Mezhyhirska 23/22, Kiev, Ukraine, 04071

Vegan resto-bar. Sit down dining style. Host music events, art exhibitions, literature and theater performances. Open Mon-Wed 12:00pm-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 12:00pm-1:00am. Last orders 9pm.

Categories: Vegan, Western, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, European, Fusion

First Review by earthville

Lack of space. - Edit

After experiencing great food and service in Vegano Hooligano in Lviv we decided to check out this one in Kiev. The place can be described as a dark bar place that has very little space for tables. It felt very squeezed in in there for us. Our table was right next to a bar and every time drinking customers would come to a bar to order they would stand very close to us because of the proximity of our table.
Smokers were sitting outside so we could not go out to a larger outside space.

The food was not as good as in Lviv but was okay. Guys - you are either a bar/performance space or you are a restaurant. Otherwise make more space for eating customers. Or just change it to Vegan take-away attached to a bar.

Pros: Vegan food

Cons: Very little space, Cramped and dark atmosphere, Outside smokers space

Good place to be at - Edit

I've visited this place once and I was gladly surprised with service level. I would recommend it to everyone!

Pros: service is good, people are smiling

Cons: location may not be easy to get to

Friendly and funky - Edit

Vegano Hooligano Gourmet gave me the warmest welcome of all the many warm welcomes I received in Kyiv veg spots. The unusual place is basically a restaurant till 9pm and then a bar after that, sometimes with music. It's in a hip neighborhood that's lively at night when the young take over.

Enjoy!

Return to Kiev Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegano Hooligano Gourmet - HLAM closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.