• Veg Shop Veg Shop

Barer Strasse 36 (at Gablesbergerstrasse ), Munich, Germany, 80333

A small concept store for vegan/sustainable fashion and lifestyle. Located in the Museums/University Quarter of Munich, it offers shoes, clothes and accessories for women and men. All products, as much as possible, are also fair trade and organic. Mon-Fri 11:00am-7:00pm, Sat 11:00am-5:00pm

First Review by Gruene Meerkatze

Lovely shop in a nice area - Edit

I came here looking for a warm sweater and wanted to buy the whole store! Luckily for my bank account I am travelling with a heavy backpack so I am limited in my shopping options :-) The owner is very friendly and helpful! The location is also close to other nice vegan places such as the Katzentempel.

Pros: Much choice, Close to other vegan places

Delightful clothes, shoes and coffee to go with - Edit

To find good and healthy vegan food is no longer a real problem in Munich, whereas the search for vegan textiles, especially winter clothes - and even more so: shoes - can be really a challenge. So we were delighted to find this friendly and elegant small concept store, run by the amiable and competent young owner, right in the heart of Munich. In spite of its smallness it offers a wide range of brands and, besides vegan, organic fair-traded basics, an excellent choice of sweet clothes, beautiful handbags and extraordinary shoes. My personal favourites: handbags and belts made of old British fire hoses and extravagant high heel boots of a wonderful soft recycled material.
After shopping we relaxed for a while in the cosy integrated Cafe over a cup of coffee and a piece of home made walnut tart before crossing the road to the Pinakotheken.

Pros: some thing(s) special, good value, friendly staff

Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veganista closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2360 times since Nov 2012.