First Review by nature lover

best ice cream! - Edit

This ice cream was the best vegan ice cream I've ever had! And it's so good that if you took omni friends I think they would say it's some of the best ice cream they had ever had. It's so creamy and delicious. Lots of different flavours.

Absolutely amazing icecream - Edit

This ice cream is absolutely amazing. hands down the best vegan ice cream I have ever come across. Definitely make time to grab some pure deliciousness from here while in town. If I could give it 6 stars I would!

Pros: delicious, good selection of ice cream

Best Vegan Ice Cream Ever - Edit

Seriously the best vegan ice cream I have ever had! I took two omni friends there on different occasions, both of them were amazed and in awe. I went 3 times while I was in Vienna and I only stayed for one week. And if I could have this nice cream sent by mail, I'd totally do it!

Pros: Amazing flavor, Big portions

Cons: -

Excellent ice cream - Edit

Even in late October if you find vegan ice cream, you have to try it! There are lots of flavours, including special seasonal ones - for Halloween there was even garlic, though I wasn't bold enough to try it! I had cinnamon-oat and peanut butter, my partner had toffee apple and pumpkin spice. Everything was delicious: really creamy and flavoursome. The ice cream is available in cones or cups, as well as in a box to take away. There are a few seats and lots of space if it's too cold to eat outside.

Pros: So much choice, Good creamy ice cream, Vegan cones!

amazing vegan ice! - Edit

One day we had 2 icecreams on 1 day. The icecream is delicious. They have flavors like cookie, schwarzwalderkirscheis and a lot more. I want a Veganista in Holland too!!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday October 14, 2015

Pros: delicious, awesome flavors

Return to Vienna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veganista Ice Cream II closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 595 times since Jul 2015.