Semina

Contact 0932245433

Via Risorgimento 12, Ragusa, Italy, 97000

Pizza and Italian food restaurant est. 2015 as vegan and added vegetarian food in 2016. Large space with many tables, a relaxed atmosphere and free parking. Has many vegan dishes with tofu, seitan, etc. Previously named Vegania. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-2:30pm, Mon-Fri 7:30pm-10:30pm, Sat 7:30pm-11:30pm, Sun 7:30pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by John T

Vegania worth for a extra journey - Edit

Vegani, wonderfull evening meals for a very moderate price! Vegania is in the evening like a classic nice italian ristorante not like a fast Food restaurant. Therefore Vegania is wonderfull for a relaxed vegan dining. The Restaurant is large with many tables and also many free parking places. This Restaurant offers especially in the evening a lot of great vegan dishes with, Tofu, seitan ... This vegan restaurant is worth for a extra day in the wonderful historic city of Ragusa.

Pros: Runnend by ethical vegans, Excellent food , moderat price

Cons: need more vegan italian wine, need more vegan italian beer

Fantastic! - Edit

I was on a trip around Sicily and during a road trip from Agrigento, Sicily, to Noto, Sicily on scenic back roads I passed through Ragusa. It was lunch time. Driving down a street I was lucky enough to spot a vegan restaurant. What I didn’t know yet was I had found the best meal I was to have on this trip. I can’t give enough credit to the staff for being very welcoming. They were very nice. (Not unusual in Italy.) I ordered an eggplant dish, a pasta dish, and a delicious desert. I was blown away. I’ve eaten at a full range of restaurants is Italy, this is the equal of any of the best.
It’s a diner-style restaurant, with very reasonable prices.

Pros: Great food, Great Staff, Very reasonable prices.

Cons: None, None, None

Return to Ragusa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Semina closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.