VeganEssentials.com

• Other
  • Vegan
Contact 866-888-3426

1701 Pearl St, Unit 8 (at Hwy 59 ), Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA, 53186

A large online vegan shop has its warehouse in Waukesha, where you can pick up any of the 2000+ all-vegan items found on the website. Save shipping costs by picking up your orders Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (by appointment only) or order online. Sells food, sweets, footwear, cosmetics, vitamins, body care, books, clothing and more. By Appointment Only.

First Review by gateaudebanane

Amazing online shop - Edit

I have ordered from Vegan Essentials for years. They have everything, EVERYTHING! Some items are easy to find at your local Whole Foods so I don't bother ordering them, but some do not exist in regular shops in North America. We order vegan vitamin D regularly and some items that are light and small to ship.
Unfortunately, shipping to Canada is expense and we can't really ship frozen or fresh goods, so I am drooling over lots of items that do not exist yet in Canada.
The selection is great and the customer service fantastic. Give those guys a try for your vegan needs!

Pros: Full selection, Great customer service, All vegan!!

Been a fan for years, never disappointed - Edit

I've been shopping with Veganessentials.com since I first heard about them back when there weren't many places online, and even now that you can't spit without hitting a "vegan" store, I keep going back again and again.

Reasons being:

They have more cool stuff than any of the other shops I go to (and I do support many other vegan shops regularly)

They do frequent discount specials, which really helps make it easier on my wallet for how much shopping I tend to do

Shipping always happens soon after I order, rarely is there a wait of more than a day before they get my stuff out

Where else in the USA are you going to find as much unique European import foods that's ACTUALLY an all vegan shop run by vegans?

The last part being important, because I think too many vegans today are not considering where they shop. Whole Foods? A lot of your money is being re-invested back into meat, cheese, etc. that I don't want to support. Local co-ops? They're nice, but I have to make multiple stops, I still can't get everything I need, and it stil doesn't solve the problem that I'm indirectly contributing to the purchase of their popular meat and dairy items. That's why it is vitally important to SHOP VEGAN in this era - even if it's not from Veganessentials.com, do it from someone who shares your values, don't blind yourself to the realities of shopping at those flashy "look how green our company is" places that don't share the same ideals about being kind to the animals. Sure, you may get yourself a nice vegan latte and kale, but you just gave them the profits they use to keep buying more animal products to stock their shelves.

Veganessentials.com rocks my world!

Pros: Best selection I've see, Really great customer service, Lots of discount specials

Cons: Occasionally out of my favorite items, Shipping frozen foods is a bit costly, That's all I've got!

Great staff - Edit

I have picked up orders from Vegan Essentials a few times in the past because I am lucky enough to live near by. The staff is pretty accommodating at making arrangements for you to pick up orders in their office. As an online store warehouse they sure treat their customers well.

Sweet and Sara marshmallows are not easy to find in the Milwaukee area and so whenever I want them I'm pretty sure I'll just order them from vegan essentials.
They stock chocolate hazelnut spread. And import tons of items that your whole foods doesn't.
The warehouse is kept really clean and organized, great staff, small business, and goes through the trouble of importing so you don't have to. Win win win.

Pros: Sweet and Sara sold here!, Awesome staff might be an understatement, They import

Cons: Business hours , Shipping costs , The Republican field office next door

Return to Waukesha Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VeganEssentials.com closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1463 times since Jan 2012.