Veganerie Concept

Contact 02-2588489

35/2 Soi Methi-nivet, Sukhumvit 24, Bangkok, Thailand, 10110

The 3rd location of this vegan bakery, est. in early-2016 and also offering a full food menu. Large dining area, located directly behind Benjasiri Park. Open Mon 10:00am-4:00pm, Mon 5:00pm-10:00pm, Wed 10:00am-4:00pm, Wed 5:00pm-10:00pm, Thu 10:00am-4:00pm, Thu 5:00pm-10:00pm, Fri 10:00am-4:00pm, Fri 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-4:00pm, Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-4:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by TantrkLvr

Bomb dot com - Edit

This place is great. Food is not cheap, but comparable prices to the USA and well worth it. Gluten free options available, including some baked goods. Good coffee with various non-dairy milk options. Mushroom based mock meats are bomb.

Not so god... - Edit

Are we talking about the same place?
-Poor service. We was waiting more than 15min for the waiter. Then another 30 for the burgers.
-Fries was cold (!)
-Bread was not fresh.
Basically disappointment.
Mayo was tasty*

Updated from previous review on 2017-01-01

Pros: Nice, modern place, Vegan

Cons: Expensive, Service

Excellent first vegan meal in Bangkok - Edit

This was our first evening out on our first evening ever in Bangkok. It was great to find a vegan restaurant within walking distance of our (and several other) hotels, which really boosted our confidence about the rest of our holiday. The staff were attentive and very friendly, the selection of food on offer was great, served speedily and delicious. We would definitely recommend a visit.

Pros: Wide selection, Quick service

Cons: A little difficult to find, take a map.

best place ever - Edit

It was so amazing!
The restaurant is so nicely designed and modern.
And the food is sooooo good, it may be a bit on the pricey side but it is so worth it!
When you're there you have to try their whipped cream it is to die for! I have been there multiple times and I this is one of the things I am mostly excited about when I am in Bangkok!

Excellent - Edit

A little out of the way behind Benjasiri Park, the space is huge and modern. A nicer spot for a sit-down meal than their branch in the Mercury Ville mall, and a larger menu I think. Staff are friendly and service is quick. All over good experience. Except for cash only payments under 1,000b!

Pros: Big space, Service

Cons: Cash only

Pricey but perfect - Edit

This is the only full restaurant of the Veganerie locations, and it's beautiful - right behind the park, large and airy. Prices are high - approximately 250 for a main - but it's creative, delicious food you can't get anywhere else in Thailand. I had the carbonara - complete with homemade parm, cream sauce, and crispy "bacon". Yummm

My vegan heart has been taken! - Edit

This is now my absolute favourite vegan place...too bad I probably won't visit Thailand again in my life! :)Ordered black forest waffles, mixed berry crepe, latte, and a skinny mint chocolate shake. All of it was so delicious, my partner wasn't very filled up by the waffles but the crepe was very filling. Also the black forest waffles didn't come with whipped cream and that's such a key part of a black forest cake!Super fresh ingredients and a huge menu, it was too hard to choose!

Pros: Beautifully decorated and very clean, Giant menu with lots of savoury or sweet choices, In a quiet area away from the hustle and bustle

Cons: On the expensive side for sure, No AC just fans, however I was still comfortable.

Non-vegan friends loved it - Edit

Quite easy to find. The place itself is pretty nice, really liked the concept of everything. Service was friendly, maybe a little slow but that's okay. The food was amazing!! I went there with my non-vegan friends and they absolutely loved it! There are many different options, also a lot of gluten free and sugar free options. The desserts were delicious as well. Definitely recommended!

Pros: All vegan

Eat Everything - Edit

I wasn't a huge fan of Bangkok, but Veganerie made it worth the stay. We went for my birthday (and then I went back one more time). The menu is insane. The ambiance and decor is relaxing. The food is AMAZING. I didn't want to leave so I could just keep going through the menu. Do yourself a favor and get a waffle for dessert. I chose the banana and mocha that came complete with whipped topping. For my entree I got a pulled "pork" sandwich with slaw and also a caramel latte. Everyone at the table got smoothies that we shared and were incredible. My second visit I got the green curry which was good, but not my favorite. Hubby got pancakes and those were incredible too. I'd keep talking about all the amazing food, but really just go and see for yourself.

Pros: Food, Flavor, Vegan

au top - Edit

Pas difficile à trouver ( 5 min de phrom phong station ) et vraiment bon! On ressort cale et les prix sont corrects. Smoothie à tomber!
L'endroit est très propre, déco moderne et staff très attentifs. A ne pas louper en cas de voyage à bangkok.

Pros: smoothie , papaya salade et nuggets

Cons: aucun

Must-try! - Edit

If you're in Bangkok, go there! It's a must-try concerning vegan restaurants. We even came back on another day in order to try more of the stuff on the menu. The food was delicious and there's a great variety of milkshakes. Not only the food looks amazing but also the whole restaurant is very nicely done up.
We (4 people) ordered a starter to share and different main dishes. The staff waited until we finished the first dish, then everyone got their food at the same time.
Very recommended :)
(Even if it's rather pricey and the portions are rather small, it's so worth it!)

Pros: easy to find , delicious , friendly staff

Cons: rather pricey, rather small portions

Epic - Edit

I only had a week in Bangkok and wanted a good vegan place to take my friends. They're very anti-vegan food but they loved it, the pulled BBQ burger was awesome and the cakes were so good! It was a shame that they were still on a soft opening as I just wanted more food! Anyway, an amazing place to eat and relax. May I suggest adding some beer to the menu :)

amazing! - Edit

I've been looking forward to try this place and it didn't disappoint! The food was so good and probably the best milkshake I've ever had (strawberry).
The only thing I didn't like was now the staff is standing and looking at you while you eat. I think they do it as a service in case you need something, but it's really unpleasant, so please stop that :)

Tasty and reasonable - Edit

It's been in my wish list for long time and finally, I have completed my mission! The location and decoration is awesome and the staffs are really polite and friendly! Their campaign is interesting as well. When I went to the restaurant, there is a big board asked the customers to pin on the board where they come from. And that's a brilliant idea to present how connective the vegan people is! The food is perfect although it's rather pricey comparing with other vegan restaurants in Thailand. The quality is really excellent and outstanding: clean, fresh and creative! The menu is clearly shown about its ingredients. Really appreciate with the service, the food and the atmosphere!

Pros: Nice service, Lots menu, Good value

Cons: Rather pricey

Best vegan restaurant I've ever been to! - Edit

The most eclectic and satisfying menu I've come across. The owner's mum sat and talked with me and gave me complimentary food until I couldn't eat anymore. On top of that the music is great and so is the interior design. Literally can't think of anything negative to say about this place! I hope one day they open in Glasgow because I'm already missing it!

FIRST OF ALL - Edit

OK FIRST OF ALL I AINT NEVER LIED ON A REVIEW AND I AINT GOT THE TIME OR CHI AVAILABLE TO WASTE ON SOME SUCKA FAKE 4 STAR REVIEW. I run wit 5 star happycow restaurants exclusively so excuse me while I break out the easel and teach y'all some science. We talking about Veganerie Concept. Keyword: CONCEPT. This right here a CONCEPT and if y'all can't grasp the vision y'all need to put ya smartphones down and break out the notepad and do ya due diligence on the genius/high magic these cats whippin up. Concept #1 this is expensive because you meant to feel like you BALLIN OUT. This is a luxury vegan experience. I rolled through to this joint BACK TO BACK today and I had to wear two different velvet tuxedos each visit just so I didn't show up lookin like a peasant namean. Concept #3 this is dumb decadent so if you not prepared to consume atleast 6000 calories because you got somewhere to be in the morning then don't bother showing up cuh and if you do bother showing up don't do yaself no disrespect and get the chicken n waffles and any bomb ass smoothie of ya choice bc that hits the G spot everytime n I promise you gon excrete bricks of brown gold out dat ass in the morning then you go and sell that to the Gucci store nearby and make all ya money back case closed peace out.

tasty & pricy - Edit

I had the quinoa salad, which was really tasty, nevertheless I think that veganerie concept is quite expensive... Compared to other vegan restaurants in thailand I mean. Still, it is definitely worth a visit, as the place itself is very stylish and the food is yummy. I prefer the Veganerie Bakery tough :-)

great but expensive - Edit

Totally awesome, but it's really expensive. I would like to return and try more of the dishes, but I just can't justify it when there are so many other great cheap vegan options in Bangkok. If money isn't a concern, go crazy!

Cons: expensive

Wonderful! - Edit

Really nice staff, I got the BLT which was great and they let me upgrade my side of fries to include some BBQ Pulled Pork! The red velvet waffles and coconut/almond ice cream was absolutely incredible!

Fantastic!! - Edit

A fantastic new branch of the popular Veganerie that already has outlets in Mercuryville Tower and Em Quartier. This one has the addition of savoury dishes as well and the pulled pork burger is pretty top notch. The vegan desserts are equally as amazing, as always. The decor is somewhat spectacular with little supportive vegan references all around. Setting is just behind Benjasiri Park. You must go. Warning: it is not cheap but it is well worth every satang.

Amazingly yummy - Edit

I love the other Veganerie's, but this one has a much more extensive menu, including savoury lunch style dishes. The shakes are amazing, the food is delicious, if not a bit pricey, but it's worth it for the flavours and comfort of knowing it is all vegan. This location is a really cool restaurant setting too. Great staff and friendly service. Get the peanut butter smoothie, you won't regret it.

Pros: Tasty food, Extensive drinks menu, Cool setting

Cons: A bit pricey

Best vegan food experience thus far. - Edit

Three friends and I visited the Veganerie Concept a few days after going to the veganerie cafe in Mercury ville. I must say they really stepped up their game - this place is actually amazing. Pulled pork BBQ burgers, fried chicken waffles, bacon pancakes, and lighter foods as well like larb and salads and noodles with vegan Parmesan. I had a peanut butter frappe. Staff are awesome and the price of food was only 2000 baht for four people and we all had Frappes and dessert. Would recommend/10. Make sure you go around the park to get there - past the cars pulling up for the emporium down the side street and turn right :)

Pros: Great price, Immaculate food , Nice staff

Superb Classy new Vegan Munchies - Edit

Delighted to know about and share this great treat, although a bit tricky to find at first, but so worth it (one must enter and pass Emporium Suites driveway, next to the BenjaSiri park, across from EmQuartier), an easy walk from Prom Pong Bts. A high class welcome addition to Gourmet food lovers, with a quite varied menu of original Savories, Sweets, Smoothies and herbal drinks. Excitedly looking forward to trying out more of their creative delicious choices!

Pros: Spacious Classy Atmosphere, Attentive energetic staff, Very quiet neighborhood

Cons: Challanging to find, call for taxi.

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veganerie Concept closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.