Veganerie Bakery - EmQuartier

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
Contact 08-13902396

637 Sukhumvit Rd, EmQuartier District, M floor, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand, 10110

Second location of this vegan bakery, opened Mar 2015 inside EmQuartier District shopping center, on the G floor, one of the stands outside the supermarket. The counter offers a varied range of freshly baked vegan pastries and sweets. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by Chia

AMAZING! MUST TRY! - Edit

I went there everyday during my stay! The staff are so nice and everything on the menu is VEGAN!!! There are so many options that I wish I could have tried all of them. This place is a MUST GO!

It's located at the Siam Paragon Mall. (Ask the info counter where exactly it is and they will help)

Pros: EVERYTHING , ALL THE STAFF

Cons: None :)

Lovely Take Out Bakery - Edit

This is a much smaller branch of the original one as it is just a little stall for take away only with no seating area. There is much less choice but the treats they do have taste out of this world. It is in front of the gourmet market on the ground floor.

Pros: Amazing taste., 100% vegan.

Cons: No seating area.

I can't believe it's all vegan! - Edit

My friend returned from a trip to Bangkok and brought me a brownies from Veganerie Bakery, and they were fantastic -- soft texture, moist, with strong chocolate taste.

I also got to try the cinnamon rolls, which were okay -- good flavor and not too sweet.

I'm amazed that everything they make is vegan.

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veganerie Bakery - EmQuartier closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.