Vegane Zeiten

• Veg Shop Veg Shop
  • Vegan
Contact 0221-16855224

Weyerstrasse 29-31, Cologne, Germany, 50676

Vegan store selling shoes, animal rights literature, vegan cheeses, meat alternatives, sweets, wines, t-shirts, cookbooks, vegan dog and cat food. Formerly called Bio & Co. Jan 2015 relocated from Weyerstr 48-52. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-7:00pm, Sat 11:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by Sebastian

Everything for vegans - Edit

The store has all the products that are difficult to find elsewhere: Vantastic soy strips, Rapunzel chocolate, Matt & Nat bags etc. The kind of stuff that should be available everywhere but is not.

Good place for vegan shopping - Edit

I tried out the store but generally I prefer to by used shoes anyway so I don't need to care about the fact wether they are vegan or not because I don't support the produicing process. But the shop has a big offer of different kinds of shoes, but for me they are far too expensive but I guess for vegan shoes the prices are usual.

I recommend the shop "Goldene Zeiten" that belongs to the same owner and is just across the street. There you can get a lot of vegan food, books, pet food etc.

Pros: big offer, friendly , good located

Cons: high prices

Vegan shoes and other goodies!!! - Edit

This store mill give you a large selection of all-vegan shoes. For men and women, to wear to a nice event or to work, just black or in different colors... I bet you'll find something nice!!!
You can also get cruelty free cosmetics, shirts, books and other very nice stuff there.

(And dont forget to check out the Goldene Zeiten / Golden Times store in the same street. There you have an amazing selection of all vegan food.)

Pros: all vegan, big selection, nice staff

Small, but great! - Edit

It is a small store, but with large vegan assortment. And the owner told me that from 1st September 2010 they will have a larger store with a greater range. So drop by!

Pros: Friendly staff, great assortment

Best Store Ever .... Vegan Heaven .... - Edit

If your visit Cologne ... dont forget to shop here .. Best Vegan STuff 100% .. and alot of Vegan Shoes for men and women :)

Enjoy..

Pros: 100% Vegan, Best Stuff, Vegan Shoes

Cons: -, -, -

Great all vegan store! - Edit

So Germany has at least 3 all Vegan Stores now at my count. I believe that is on par with the USA! Germany continues to impress me each day! We had a great visit to this store and picked up some essentials such as vegan white chocolate. Very nice owner and staff. We chatted with them about vegan restaurants in Cologne.

Pros: all vegan, great products

Great selection of vegan shoes - Edit

"Bio @ Co" or "Vegane Zeiten" as it also known has the largest selection of vegan shoes in all of Germany. If you need (or want) new leather free shoes - this is the place to go. And on top of that they got lots of vegan cheese, sweets, chocolate and some t-shirts as well. Five thumbs up!

P.S. Their selection of shoes can be found at www.vegane-zeiten.de

Pros: all vegan, friendly staff

Return to Cologne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegane Zeiten closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3346 times since Jul 2009.