VeganBurg - Jalan Eunos

• Friend
Contact 68446868

44 Jalan Eunos, East Singapore, Singapore, 419502

VeganBurg's flagship location. Features a menu of all-vegan burgers along with fries, sides, soup and beverages. Burger patties are made from non-gmo soy bean and/or mushroom and buns are fiber-fuelled with seeds and walnuts. Free Wi-Fi. Mon-Sun 11:30am-9:00pm

Category: Vegan, American, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by herbman

Amazing burger - Edit

Good variety of burgers, which was kinda hard to choose from... however I did not regret my choice, which was the amazing avocado beetroot burger, that has a very McChicken-like patty. The prices are pretty good for the quality, the food does arrive fast and the staff is very friendly :)

Good Burgers, but... - Edit

Great burgers and a nice selection between $6.90 and $10.90. We had the shrooms and avocado one and really enjoyed it. But, if you go with a menu (which costs you $3.90 more) you get a small portion of fries or broccoli and the choice of a sugary soft drink. No other drinks can be included in the menu.
I would rather have a second burger than the menu the next time. $25 for two people.

Pros: all vegan, great burgers, cool idea with the broccoli instead of fries

Cons: high sugar content in drinks, no declaration of energy levels of food

Super Disapointing - Edit

So I had heard a lot about this place and was super let down. It is a fairly novel idea (the only other straight veg burger place in Singapore is NomVNom), but honestly it's fairly tasteless and way more expensive than it should be. Asia has hands down the greatest selection of vegan meats and so I expect something more than a tvp patty that someone forgot to season.

It was one of those things where the decision not to go back had already made halfway through the meal. It is Vegan and so I have to give it its few stars, but really, if you are looking for something with flavor, look a little harder.

Pros: Vegetarian

Cons: Expensive, Not really memorable, Lacking in flavor

Great spot - Edit

Delicious food, good prices, filling and not too heavy. My crew and I tired the avocado burger, satay burger, hot dogs, fries, potato pops and broccoli with fruit juice coolers. Everyone was very happy and satisfied. Highly recommend it!

Pros: High quality ingredients, Good value for money, Nice decor

Very decent - Edit

Great tasting burgers. Awesome to be able to choose broccoli for sides. Best place in sg to satisfy any vegan fastfood cravings imo.

Pros: Ingredients are really impressive. Burger buns are

Cons: Drinks offered are really underwhelming. Sometimes

Great burgers... - Edit

I found the portions to be a bit small and needed about 3 burgers with sides to feel full. The restaurant is nice, clean with with a cool vibe. Not the friendliest staff I have come across in my travels and it is expensive.

Pros: Great food, Varied menu, Clean

Cons: Small portions

Very satisfying - Edit

Burgers and fries hit the spot! But the best part was the brownie.

Even though you have to take the subway to get here, it isn't all that difficult to get to since it is on a main street and very close to the Eunos subway station. Although I wish it was more central, it is definitely worth the trip.

Pros: satisfying burgers, vegan brownie, nice space

Cons: not central

Great vegan burgers and more - Edit

This place is a family favourite. There are two stores in Singapore that we've been to. The main one is in Eunos and has a bigger menu. The second is in Marina Boulevard (near Downtown MRT station) and while still good, has a smaller menu. The main difference in menus is the range of sides and desserts.

The service in the Eunos store can be VERY slow. After ordering your food, expect a decent and long wait time. Still, the burgers and sides are great - the Hawaiian burger and the mushroom burger are probably our favourites. Kids and adults alike shouldn't go without have their rice icecream (either vanilla or chocolate, with chocolate coating, shaped like a love heart). Skip the chocolate brownie though - you'd be better off with NomVnom's chocolate cake if you fancy something like that.

Oh - they also do home delivery! So, if you're feeling peckish at your hotel or apartment, just call them and get your food delivered!

Pros: Good range of burgers, Yummy rice icecream, Reasonable pricing

Cons: SLOW service at Eunos store

Good meal, well presented restaurant - Edit

Nice experience, creative menu and great environment. Staff was not very friendly. Drinks are all from cobcebtrate liquid. Each burger uses mock meat and some fresh ingredients such as pineapple, mushrooms etc. Since I normally don't prefer mock meat, the burger wasn't amazing for me, if you don't mind mock meat you will enjoy the burgers for sure! Broccoli was good, fries was average, the spinach potato pop was really delicious. Very cool that they have lots of posters promoting veganism in the restaurant. I would say the overall experience was pretty decent, and would recommend to others.

Pros: creative menu, 100% vegan, eco friendly environment

Cons: concentrate drinks

Very cool franchised vegan fast food - Edit

Vegan burg is a very cool franchised fast food restaurant which does a nice job promoting the benefits of veganism. Perhaps I set my expectations a little too high for the quality of the food - the burgers were good but not amazing. The mushroom with creamy sauce was the pick of the burgers we ordered, although the Hawaiian also tasted pretty good. Of the sides, it was nice to be able to order a cup of steamed broccoli, and the spinach pops were delicious. Disappointingly, the only drinks on offer were artificially sweetened fruit drinks. Overall, It is great to see a franchised vegan fast food option and Veganburg offers a good range of pretty tasty, pretty healthy food.

Creamy Mushroom burger
Tropical Hawaiian
Fries, broccoli & spinach pops

Pros: Promotes veganism, Tasty burgers

Still vegan junk food... - Edit

Call it verge, call it vegan - it's still junk food. Seemed clean enough but the food is processed and dripping in oil and sauces.

Pros: No animal products used

Perhaps the Finest Burger I've Eaten! - Edit

I dropped into this eatery during a recent mission to Singapore and had a very pleasant meal consisting of an avocado and beetroot burger, French fries and steamed broccoli.
From memory, there was very little to criticize about the freshness and taste of the meal, which makes me wonder about the negative reviews posted here. I am very much looking forward to returning to VeganBurg during my next trip to this island nation.

The manager of the establishment happened to be a Filipina so I exercised my Tagalog language skills on her (I'm actually a permanent resident of the Philippines now).

Definitely Shiok! - Edit

I love everything about VeganBurg. The Creamy Pepper Shrooms burger is a must try! Value for money! Love love love love it!

Pros: excellent food, helpful staff, good value

A Taste of Most Satisfying Burger! It's Vegan! - Edit

I read about Vegan Burg in the newspapers and food blogs. I heard about it from meat-eaters telling me this "Mega Nice" Vegan Burger since the beginning of the year. Finally, craving for Fast Food and Burger, and I ended up at Vegan Burg last week.

Ordered the monthly special burger which said "It's creamy. It's peppery. It's mushroomy." - the Creamy Pepper SMushroom Burger @ S$8.85.

OMG, it is the most satisfying burger that I ever had. The vegan patties inside the organic wholemeal bun is crispy, the sauce is tastefully and just love the peppery taste.

Look like this place has much more to offer than I realize, will return to taste the other burgers.

Vegan Burg Home Delivery - Edit

We love the Vegan Burg Home Delivery service, for meals costing $20 or more. The grass backing on the chairs are very comfortable and the place has a warm homey atmosphere! :) The fries and hotdog are delicious. And the chocolate ice cream is definitely worth a try, not too hard or soft, but just nice!

Pros: vegan, cosy atmosphere, convenient bus stop and mrt nearby

Good idea - Edit

I wish vegan "fast food" (as in quick, yet healthy food) was more available around the world yes, so Veganburg is a good idea as a hamburger alternative. But if you are a meat eater, I am unsure if these burgers will curb your craving. We tried the Smoky BBQ and the Satay burger and the tofu burger. I wondered why they advertise the patties are gluten free and then serve them on wheat buns. I saw a Japanese burger joint in singapore (had only meat burgers) but everything was served on RICE buns which I thought was a novel idea. I think veganburg should get gluten free buns. The portions are not really huge, but the bread sure did us in. We always avoid wheat, but in this case there was not much option. Also they should toast the buns or make the patties thicker because it all is very squishy and not firm. Like I said good in theory, but needs some work if it's going to be legendary or stir up a fan club. They could add more salads to the menu as well for some other fast healthy foods.

Pros: all vegan, fast, different burger toppings

Cons: could have a bigger menu

Nice ambience & Staff - Edit

Nice Ambience & Staff . Has been waiting for a Vege fast Food.
Although some burgers has Onion & Garlic there are also those without.

Juice are wonderful.

innovative way to present with Mess Tin Clean and Green!

Pros: friendly staff, ambience, good value

Return to East Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VeganBurg - Jalan Eunos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 6448 times since Sep 2010.