Vegana + Loove

Kopčianska 10, Bratislava, Slovakia, 851 01

The 3rd branch of this vegan grocery store (Vegana) also features a vegan bistro (Loove). Serves a daily menu of soup + main, plus baguettes, sandwiches, salads, burgers. Previously named Vegana + Bistro Vienna Gate. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Delivery, Take-out, European

First Review by ZdeNka

tasty and cheap - Edit

We visited them while we’re waiting for our train. Ordered soup and main course and coffee. We liked it. Nice vegan shop and cafe

Приятное местечко, маленькое кафе, где можно быстро перекусить недорого и вкусно)) все не доели, взяли с собой. В магазинчике большое разнообразие веган продуктов, косметики и прочих приятностей

Another vegana - Edit

This is the 2nd vegana store in Bratislava. This one happens to be really close to me (as I live in Petrzalka) and it features a small bistro. I'm looking forward to try their meals.
They sell a lot of stuff which is hard to find in other shops like vegan cheese, yoghurts, fake meats, ice cream but some health foods and cosmetics as well.

Pros: all vegan, bistro, big variety

Cons: not exactly cheap (as expected)

Return to Bratislava Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegana + Loove closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.