Vegan To Order

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan

Koinseb St 1046 Klein Kuppe, Windhoek, Namibia

Offers vegan catering for function, plus a meal-of-the-day is available on order via its facebook page from Monday to Friday. Also makes for sale vegan deli items like butter, cheese, ice cream cones, hummus. falafel, burger patties. Email: savannah.bach@gmail.com.

First Review by VegNYC

best vegan catering - Edit

what to say! Savannah is absolutely doing a fantastic catering! I had the honor to order three meals in a row and every single one of them was food for tongue, soul, and stomach! if you are vegan and in Windhoek you HAVE to contact Savannah! It's just gorgeous!

Amazingly Delicious Meals Delivered - Edit

I feel so lucky to find Vegan To Order while I was in Windhoek for work. As the only vegan in the office, I was able to have a home-cooked, vegan lunch delivered to the office every day. I had 4 days of meals and each one was amazingly delicious. The price was extremely reasonable and the portions were large. The option for delivery anywhere in Windhoek made it so easy. I wish I could bring Savannah to New York so I could have her food regularly.

Pros: Extremely delicious, Easy delivery , Great price

Return to Windhoek Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan To Order closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.