First Review by Beck1m

Beautiful shoes, great shop - Edit

I've bought two pairs of shoes, and could happily buy many more if I could afford to, and I say that as someone who has always found it hard to find shoes that I like.

The shoes are gorgeous and surprisingly comfortable (both of mine are heels, so I can't say they are truly comfortable, but much better than most), and they seem to be good quality. There's also a decent selection of accessories - I have bought my husband a very sophisticated dress belt for quite a reasonable price.

All the staff I have dealt with have been incredibly friendly and helpful, and happy to knowledgeably answer any of my questions.

The shoes aren't cheap, but nor should they be. They are properly vegan, including avoiding human exploitation, which should be important to any ethical vegan.

Pros: Great staff, Beautiful shoes, Ethical

Cons: Not cheap (but worth it)

Great variety - Edit

I've purchased a few pairs from here online and the shoes are sent in a timely fashion and I've always been happy with the product. The shoes are reasonably priced too. I like the different types of shoes available too.

Pros: price, range

Brilliant Men's shoes - Edit

Excellent selection of men's shoes from Novacas and DiRomeo (Italian brand). Friendly shop staff and good online shop support. :)

Pros: Good range for men and women, Vegan owned and staffed , las vegan is downstairs!

Cons: Womens range us bigger than mens!

I love these shoes - Edit

I have about 15 pairs of shoes from here. They are comfortable as well as cute/sexy.

This company cares about where the shoes are made and what the shoes are made from. They care about bringing stylish yet ethical shoes to us. They care about their customers too. For these reasons I always buy my shoes from them.

Rebecca

Pros: Great shoes, Good prices, Great friendly service

Return to Fitzroy Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Style closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1399 times since Jun 2013.