Vegan Schmegan - Food Truck

n/a

Stockholm city, Stockholm, Sweden

All vegan and mainly organic food truck inspired by Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine. Working most days, see facebook or Streetkäk app for locations.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Catering

First Review by mushymush

Great for Quick food - Edit

I had Their falafel wrap. It wasn't the best thing ever, but it was pretty good. Great size too, didnt Go hungry afterwards.

Fair fastfood - Edit

Our first vegan meal in Stockholm. We met this food truck late in the evening at Norrbro. We were very happy about it because we were quite hungry.
They offered mediterranean wrap, seitan burger and falafel. We chose the first two. It was OK and quickly prepared.
Both girls in the truck looked annoyed, but it was probably because of the late hour.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-27

Pros: Quickly prepared, Fresh, Good ingredients

Cons: Limited variety of offered food, Ordinary soft drinks, Annoyed staff

Vegan Noms on the Run - Edit

Yummy. Fast. Friendly. Tried the Satan Schwarma wrap and it was great! Portable, big portions.

Fastfood - Edit

The eggplant sandwich, went back for it once more the following weekend. Tasteful!

Pros: Has a gluten free solution for the sandwich (no br

fast food love - Edit

I had high expectations when I heard about this food truck so I was a bit disappointed when they only had 3 food options. They had homemade falafel, eggplant sandwich and seitan pita. All the cost of 90kr. I took the seitan pita and I really liked the seasoning and the tahini dressing.

Pros: fast food, great seasoning

Cons: keep a lookout of this truck, only three options , no desserts

Return to Stockholm Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Schmegan - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.