Vegan Restoran V

Contact +372-6269087

Rataskaevu 12, Tallinn, Estonia,

A small and cozy vegan restaurant in the Old Town of Tallinn. Menu has gluten free and raw options, fresh smoothies, juices and cakes of the day. Free Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Raw, Juice bar

First Review by Vera Peres

Going bad... - Edit

It was nice food, when they opened.
But now change a lot. When I ordered burger (home delivery), I got completely another burger, instead fried sweet potato, there was big chunks of boiled carrot, another sauce, the old one was tasty, and beet burger was almost raw, uncooked, untasty, just mass of grated beet, with something that not hold all this together, and tomato was green. This burger was made without love, just like some in bad mood threw all this stuff together.
So, all three things go to trash.
Thank you very much.

Pros: vegan

Cons: untasty food

Amazing date night dinner option - Edit

My SO wanted to take me out to a nice restaurant when we were in Tallinn and this place was perfect! The staff was so nice, and everything on the menu was amazing!

It's so great to see plantbased foods becoming popular. It was a bit pricier than most places in Tallinn, but it was def worth the added cost!

Pros: fantastic food

Cons: pricier

normal gmo soy! - Edit

They are not using bio soy so its normal gmo soy.
and when i was there was no raw cake.If they have it? they probably use normal cashew in it which is very poisoness when its not bio.

the beetroot hamburger is good and tasty but the bread is of cheap quality with White wheat and with sugar.

Pros: beetroot hamb tasty.

Cons: quality pretty cheap :(

Perfect - Edit

Visited twice once in summer and once in winter, both times were amazing. Definitely recommend the beet seitan, it was one of the best vegan dishes I have tasted. Deserts are also very good. If you ever come across to tiramisu cake, just order it, it was one of the best cakes Staff is also lovely and friendly.

Pros: Taste, Location, Staff

Cons: Hard to find a place on weekends even with booking

When food almost brings you to tears - Edit

I went to this restaurant with my mom this summer, and it was my first all-vegan restaurant experience. We both had starters, mains and shared a dessert. When we got the starters (raw beetroot ravioli for her and ceasar salad to me) I almost started to cry because the food was so good. Especially the ravioli! My man (the burger) was not as great but still very nice and my mom really enjoyed her curry. We shared the rhubarb meringue dessert and it was super amazing. Altogether with a water and non-alcoholic beer the experience only cost us 34,- which was crazy! The atmosphere was cozy as well. If you want to visit this restaurant, make a reservation! They are usually full.

Pros: All-vegan, Price-quality

Lovely - Edit

I would recommend you to make a reservation, this place gets crowded quickly and I understand why. The food is very good, and the atmosphere is great. "Cheese" plate is really nice. Everything is vegan on the menu.

Delicious - Edit

Beautiful and cosy restaurant. The service is friendly and attentive. The food is just delicious, freshly made and arrives quickly. I've had the chef's special which was cannelloni with spinach, vegetable noodle salad and chocolate & pistachio cake, everything was amazing. High standard while keeping the prices fair.

Pros: delicious food, friendly and prompt service, affordable

Fabulous vegan restaurant ! - Edit

I only found this place recently despite being a regular (10 times a year) visitor to Tallinn. I tried one time and it was too busy but then went back.

The food is outstanding, the service is wonderfully charming. The restaurant cosy and welcoming.

Five stars !

Pros: Outstanding food

Cons: Not that many tables and busy

Vegan food of the highest quality - Edit

Not only is this restaurant charming, the quality of the food is outstanding. The restaurant has only a small number of tables, so I highly recommend getting there as they open. We were lucky enough to get a table and had a gourmet meal full of color and flavor. The service was friendly and a good pace. If I am ever back in Tallinn I will most definitely be back.

Pros: Gourmet food, Adventurous recipes, Charming venue in Old Tallinn

Cons: Demand for table is high, you must arrive early

Exquisite food - outstanding! - Edit

This is one of the best restaurants I’ve ever been! The dishes are truly innovative and put together with great care and inspiration! It’s such a pleasure to taste their meals.

I especially loved one of the starters, raw beetroot ravioli with cashew-creamcheese…. There’s something for everyone on the menu, burgers, pasta-dishes, salads, curries, vegetable dishes…

As others have pointed out, you better make a reservation to avoid disappointment. They are very good, and very popular.

Prices are fine considering what you get! When I was there, staff was very friendly!

This restaurant alone would justify visiting Tallinn!

Pros: the food is excellent, prices are cheap, nice location

Cons: crowded, need to make a reservation

Good food and good price - Edit

Really tasty food, very nice plates and creative meals. The place is really beautiful and cosy. I highly recommend to make a reservation beforehand (I did it through email) The service was ok, they brought the wrong starter and because the kitchen was closed they told us they wouldn't charge for the wrong meal. However, I had to check the bill and remind them of that. We had beetroot ravioli for starter, the burger and Thai curry rice. I recommend them all!

Pros: Really tasty food , Good price, Very nice and cosy

Cons: Kitchen closes at 10pm sharp

Return to Tallinn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Restoran V closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.