First Review by mrkat

high quality and tasty! - Edit

We enjoyed the chocolate with chocolate topping. Delicious! There's a subtle coconut taste that adds dimension, probably from coconut sugar. Much higher quality and tastier than regular pudding.

simply amazing - Edit

This is hole in the wall. You get served from a tiny window, the puddings are fantastic. I've only ever tried the chocolate and that is all I am interested in. (I am a choco addict tho) The business is completely independently ran by a couple. They are very hard working and are always trying to improve the presentation and the quality. They have recently added a stamp card so you get a free one after certain amount. I love this stuff. You must try it.

Pros: they are so tasty

Cons: closed on Mondays. (I couldn't think of anything e

The Proof Is In The Pudding - Edit

If you're in Vancouver and looking for a treat, look no further than the Vegan Pudding Co. They are certified organic, white sugar free, dairy free, egg free, soy free and yes..gluten free also. The pudding have unique flavors such as Matcha with roasted black sesame sauce and the earl grey tea pudding with lemon caramel sauce. I've tried both and they were absolutely delicious. If you can't make it down to Richards St. you can now find the pudding at Whole Foods on Cambie Street and in Kitsilano.

Pros: Delicious pudding, Gluten-free , Biodegradable containers

Cons: Parking not always easy downtown, No seating

Good option for dessert - Edit

Very small shop that sells only from window counter and needless to say that there is a very limited range of products in supply, mainly of cause pudding, tea and some crackers or something.
First of all 'Vegan Pudding' is such a likeable shop, I felt in love with it at first glance. Not only is the concept winsome, the staff was most friendly too.
But to be honest: The pudding (I had the vanilla one) wasn't that thrilling. Sure, it was good, I liked it, but nothing really outstanding in my opinion.
Try yourself though. Businesses like these should be supported anyway. So go ahead!

Pros: very likeable, great option for dessert, local business

So goood! - Edit

We got the matcha pudding with black sesame sauce: so nice! I wish I could go back to try the double chocolate one. The staff was also very friendly.

Pros: Tasty, Delicious, Environmentally conscious, Vegan pudding!

Incredible! - Edit

I got the vanilla with caramel sauce and my husband got the chocolate with double chocolate sauce. Our friends got the matcha green tea with black sesame sauce and the earl grey with lemon caramel sauce. We were blown away by how delicious they were. They are made from local, organic kabocha squash.

Pros: Healthy, Delicious, Convenient

YUM! - Edit

We were out biking all over, and i remembered we were near the pudding location. We weren't hungry, but decided that we had to give them some business.

Let me tell you... make the stop. I don't care if you're hungry, or tired, or whatever else. Get your backside over here and not only support this business, but let your taste buds thank you.

Pros: Delicious, Friendly, Low prices

Pudding with good ingredients! - Edit

A must try in Vancouver. The puddings are delicious. Made with only a few ingredients, and no preservatives or chemicals.... Totally tasty. There are new flavours coming so stay tuned, but the regular one that is like creme caramel is so far my favourite!!
YUM

Pros: Tasty and healthy (!) treat

Cons: Downtown

AMAAAAAAAZZING!!! - Edit

Best puddings I've ever had, vegan or not! They're so creamy and flavorful. I bought all 3 flavors and loved them all, though the matcha might not be for everyone as it's not a standard taste that most are used to. I may be wrong though as I and the two others I was with loved it!

The staff/owners are so friendly, the kind of people you wish good things for because they're just so lovely and they're doing an amazing job. This place has certainly stirred up a storm in the Vancouver vegan community and rightly so. Amazing organic vegan puddings in compostable packaging. What's not to love?

Pros: Vegan, Organic, Gluten & Sugar Free!, Friendly Staff, Environmentally conscious

Cons: Downtown (I hate downtown)

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Pudding and Co. closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1814 times since Jan 2015.