Vegan Pizza

n/a

12022 Chapman Ave, Garden Grove, California, USA, 92840

The first vegan pizzeria in Orange County, this place offers pizza, salads, calzones, sandwiches, veggie dogs, and pasta. Counter service. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by spiceislandvegan

don't recommend if your gluten free - Edit

The lady at the register was not very helpful when it came to gluten free options. The place is very small and not to sure about the cleanliness. The food is just ok

Pros: it's vegan

Cons: not very friendly or helpful with gluten free opti

Delicious pizza! - Edit

Small cozy place with delicious pizzas!

Good food - Edit

Small place with 5 tables. Friendly staff and wait time wasn't bad. Good chikun calzone, oreo cheesecake, and tangerine kombucha.

Pros: All vegan

Great vegan pizza at an OK price - Edit

Vegan Pizza has the best selection of vegan pizza's in the Anaheim area. They have many options to choose from, and most of them are delicious. The taste is very similar to, or perhaps slightly below, Cruzer Pizza in LA. Spicy Thai is my favorite, but I recommend the Mediterranean and Philly cheez steak as well. Their breadsticks are 'meh' but their ranch dip is made with Vegenaise and is very good. We haven't tried any of their other side dishes or calzones so I can't comment on those. The location isn't super enjoyable to sit at, so we usually get our orders to go. Lastly, the prices are just OK. I understand that it's a niche market but I wish it was just a bit cheaper.

Pros: Good selection, Most pizza options taste great

Cons: Location isn't great for dining in, Prices would ideally be a bit lower

Near Disneyland - Edit

This place was pretty good. The restaurant is definitely on the smaller side; if I was staying closer I would've probably done take out. I ordered the Veggie Delights pizza and the Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks.

Let me start with the breadsticks. These were amazing. Definitely one of the best vegan breadsticks I've had. (My omnivore family members loved them as well) I didn't order them at first but after seeing someone else get them I knew I had to, and I'm glad I did.

The pizza was pretty good. Vegan pizza is a difficult task. I have yet to find a vegan pizza that could truly compare with regular pizza. The crust was definitely the best I've had. Usually the vegan pizza crust I have is super thin but this was nice and thick and it was cooked perfectly. The sauce was really good too. I usually don't like vegan cheese but they didn't smother it in it so I didn't mind it. The veggies on it all tasted really good.

Pros: AMAZING CHEEZY GARLIC BREADSTICKS, Really good crust, Near Disneyland

Cons: Area seemed kind of sketchy, Small

yummy and friendly. - Edit

I love vegan pizza saw this opening so decided to try it out. Really awesome and super friendly service.

Delicious - Edit

I love this place, affordable and good portions, they have a good selection of desserts even donuts, location is a bit scary but overall I love their food.

Outstanding! - Edit

Great spot! Very creative pizza selections with toppings are included.

Excellent Food - Edit

This place is awesome! We really love coming to this restaurant for their pizza and other great options. If we lived closer we would be here all of the time. The crust is flaky and virtually perfect. The sauce is also very tasty. The owner seems to know a lot about pizza and has created a great product. The restaurant is also always playing health and animal-related videos that are educational and very nice. Vegan Pizza is truly one of our favorite places!

Pros: Price is Fantastic, Delicious, Amazing Hawaiian Pizza

Cons: No Restroom

Vegan pizza and junk food, what more could you need? - Edit

It's vegan pizza, calzones, buffalo wings and the like. The cheese is unfortunately the vegan cheese that you're used to, but with all of the vegan meats and veggies, it's not too much of an issue. There's a religious element to this place, but it's out-of-the-way and largely inoffensive.

AMAZING!! - Edit

all vegan, delicious pizza! They have awesome appetizers (corn dogs!!!) and great pizza combos. Crust is good too!

Pros: all vegan, pizza, uses daiya

Cons: a little pricey but worth it!!

Must go! - Edit

Great service. Amazing calzones & garlic bread. Try the Oreo cheesecake!!

BEST VEGAN PIZZA EVER - Edit

loved it very very much.

delicious pizza- very nice - Edit

Great little pizza place. They have a lot of pizza options and are really nice. Ordered the Greek and it was extremely flavorful- hearty and filling. Our party ado ordered a gf pizza with artichokes, basil, and mushroom (yum!) and a calzone with chickun and white sauce. Accommodating when I asked to change a few things (special preferences from a 6 year old) and did it with a smile. If you are going to downtown Disney I recommend buying a pizza to go and enjoying it down there- you will not be disappointed!

Pros: delicious, lots of options , accommodating

Cons: small-only 5 tables, not one in Las Vegas!

So GOOD. 100% vegan - Edit

Visited this cute little cafe the other day while we were on holidays & staying in Anaheim. We had the spinach, mushroom & cheez calzone....amazing. We also ordered the BBQ Chickun pizza & Hawaiian. So delicious. Everything was so fresh! Also tried some cake options. Probably the best vegan cakes I've ever had. Not oily like some. Very impressed with this place. Even the husband approved (not vegan). Lovely staff! Definitely recommend.

Pros: 100% Vegan

VEGAN CORNDOGS OMG SOLD! - Edit

My boyfriend and I just got in to LA for a family Disney land trip and this was the first vegan restaurant we checked out! We had corndogs, 2 pizzas (one with pesto, one with a white sauce

Pros: Great food, Fast food, Great value

Cons: We don't have one in Canada ;)

100% Vegan and Super Cheap - Edit

It's been nearly two years since we last ate here but it's as fantastic as ever!

Let's get the negative out of the way first: they've removed the chickun sandwich from the menu. A real shame as it was awesome. That's the end of the negatives though!

We had spaghetti with meatballs; garlic cheese breadsticks; chickun, mushroom and cheese calzones and corn dogs. All were delicious. We also had carrot cake and Oreo tofu cheesecake. Also great.

Equally as delightful as the food itself is the cost: $30 for dinner for 4 people including 2 desserts.

If you're vegan, vegetarian or just like quality veggie food then you must visit this place. For our family it's already legendary!

** TOP TIP: If you're visiting Disneyland in Anaheim it is only a 10 min cab ride from Disney to Vegan Pizza. Don't spend a fortune on bland and potentially non-Vegan food at Downtown Disney. Take the short journey over to Vegan Pizza, get lots of take-out and then take it back to Disney **

Pros: 100% Vegan, Amaaaaazzziiing Food, Really cheap

Cons: Small seating area, It's 5,000 miles away from my home!

all vegan pizzeria - Edit

We stopped in for an early dinner with a friend. We decided to share one large supreme pizza and a corn dog. The pizza was quite tasty and we appreciated that there wasn't too much cheese on it. We got the corn dog as a novelty and it was as expected. The highlight though was the chocolate cake that we took to go. Chocolate and whipped cream, just perfect as it wasn't too sweet. It's a small place with only a few tables, but the owner and staff are friendly. Based on being all vegan and reasonably priced, it's a great place to visit if in the area.

Pros: all vegan pizzeria, desserts

Return to Garden Grove Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.