Vegan Pizza

• Friend
  • Vegan
Contact 714-750-8686

12022 Chapman Ave, Garden Grove, California, USA, 92840

The first vegan pizzeria in Orange County, this place offers pizza, salads, calzones, sandwiches, veggie dogs, and pasta.

Category: Vegan, American, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by spiceislandvegan

delicious pizza- very nice - Edit

Great little pizza place. They have a lot of pizza options and are really nice. Ordered the Greek and it was extremely flavorful- hearty and filling. Our party ado ordered a gf pizza with artichokes, basil, and mushroom (yum!) and a calzone with chickun and white sauce. Accommodating when I asked to change a few things (special preferences from a 6 year old) and did it with a smile. If you are going to downtown Disney I recommend buying a pizza to go and enjoying it down there- you will not be disappointed!

Pros: delicious, lots of options , accommodating

Cons: small-only 5 tables, not one in Las Vegas!

So GOOD. 100% vegan - Edit

Visited this cute little cafe the other day while we were on holidays & staying in Anaheim. We had the spinach, mushroom & cheez calzone....amazing. We also ordered the BBQ Chickun pizza & Hawaiian. So delicious. Everything was so fresh! Also tried some cake options. Probably the best vegan cakes I've ever had. Not oily like some. Very impressed with this place. Even the husband approved (not vegan). Lovely staff! Definitely recommend.

Pros: 100% Vegan

VEGAN CORNDOGS OMG SOLD! - Edit

My boyfriend and I just got in to LA for a family Disney land trip and this was the first vegan restaurant we checked out! We had corndogs, 2 pizzas (one with pesto, one with a white sauce

Pros: Great food, Fast food, Great value

Cons: We don't have one in Canada ;)

100% Vegan and Super Cheap - Edit

It's been nearly two years since we last ate here but it's as fantastic as ever!

Let's get the negative out of the way first: they've removed the chickun sandwich from the menu. A real shame as it was awesome. That's the end of the negatives though!

We had spaghetti with meatballs; garlic cheese breadsticks; chickun, mushroom and cheese calzones and corn dogs. All were delicious. We also had carrot cake and Oreo tofu cheesecake. Also great.

Equally as delightful as the food itself is the cost: $30 for dinner for 4 people including 2 desserts.

If you're vegan, vegetarian or just like quality veggie food then you must visit this place. For our family it's already legendary!

** TOP TIP: If you're visiting Disneyland in Anaheim it is only a 10 min cab ride from Disney to Vegan Pizza. Don't spend a fortune on bland and potentially non-Vegan food at Downtown Disney. Take the short journey over to Vegan Pizza, get lots of take-out and then take it back to Disney **

Pros: 100% Vegan, Amaaaaazzziiing Food, Really cheap

Cons: Small seating area, It's 5,000 miles away from my home!

all vegan pizzeria - Edit

We stopped in for an early dinner with a friend. We decided to share one large supreme pizza and a corn dog. The pizza was quite tasty and we appreciated that there wasn't too much cheese on it. We got the corn dog as a novelty and it was as expected. The highlight though was the chocolate cake that we took to go. Chocolate and whipped cream, just perfect as it wasn't too sweet. It's a small place with only a few tables, but the owner and staff are friendly. Based on being all vegan and reasonably priced, it's a great place to visit if in the area.

Pros: all vegan pizzeria, desserts

Worth the trip! - Edit

My friend and I are visiting Disneyland from Seattle and found Vegan Pizza online. Just a warning, their website is not accurate; they don't deliver anymore and the prices appear to be higher than listed, but the food is delicious! I usually think pizza with Daiya is gross but the crust and sauce on these babies is daaaaaaamned tasty. Seattle has its own entirely vegan pizza options but this place beats them hands down.

Pizza and so much more - Edit

Well I am not in love with their pizza. The middle is sometimes pretty undercooked and doughy. But the rest is good. My favorite variety is the BBQ chik-n.

I love the variety of dishes that they serve My favorite is the garlic bread sticks I prefer them to the pizza, but do love the calzones. I also like the lasagna. They have a good selection of deserts and sometimes I like to stop in on the way home and grab a few deserts.

Pros: Calcones, freindly staff, Desert

Cons: pizza sometimes undercooked

My favourite pizza ❤️ - Edit

Vegan Pizza (@veganpizzaoc) located
12022 Chapman Ave
Garden Grove, Anaheim (near Disney) CA 92840
Is without a doubt my favourite pizza place.

Pros: Vegan Cheese, Speedy service , Great staff

Best Pizza Ever - Edit

I love this place so much. It's the best pizza that I've ever tasted. The lasagna is also very good. And the cakes mmhjmmm is all delicious. The best part is that is all vegan and soooo delicious. I just love this place sooo much. This place also made me decide to go vegan. I was trying to be a vegetarian but after going to this place I learned how fish and and cows have to go through pain too. Anyways... the food is amazing here!

Pros: 100% vegan, very cozy, friendly environment, delic

Cons: it's a small place but is pretty awesome

Good treat - Edit

I don't think that they're the best vegan pizza out there but it's decent. This is an Asian own restaurant so don't expect this food to be that authentic. I read a review saying that this is healthy food, that is good for us? I couldn't disagree with that statement any more. It is a good treat but not for frequent consumers. I had a corn dog and that was greasy (as any good corn dog should be). I also had a pizza and was also oily. It didn't have that much cheese but it was still fattening nonetheless. I had a "cheese" cake and it was sweet and I'm sure fattening too. The cheese cake wasn't as good.
I would still go back to Cruzer's pizza for a better, more authentic version but I will still come back to Vegan Pizza for a tasty treat whenever I'm in the OC.

Pros: Decent flavor, Convenient

Cons: Not healthy

BEST PLACE EVER - Edit

I LOVE LOVE this place. The food is so gourmet and really healthy for you. I love how everything is vegan, but the best tasting ever. The staff is VERY friendly and VERY courteous. I love how you can bring food in, but it has to be vegan. This place is so supportive of vegans.

Pros: caring, delicious, affordable, vegan, gourmet, bes

Cons: NONE

AMAZING! - Edit

My first time there was today. I was crazing a calzone and the size that I got was intimidating. I got the spinach, mushroom and cheez one. It smelled amazing and when I got back to the office I inhaled it! I totally recommend this place. The staff is super sweet! I am now a loyal stalker.

Great escape from Dland. - Edit

This is a small, but decent place, if you're in the area. Especially good if you need a break from Disney.

Pros: all vegan, different menu options, limited free de

Cons: difficult parking when busy

Great vegan choices - Edit

Being new to the vegan lifestyle as a result of my heart attack, this was the first vegan restaurant my family and I tried to help eliminate some of my non-vegan cravings. My favorites here are the BBQ chik'n pizza and veggie lasagna! Really hits the spot to satisfy those Italian cravings and our non-vegan friends and family that we have taken here, loved it as well.

Pros: All vegan menu!

Best Pizza even if it's Vegan - Edit

So satisfied with this vegan pizza place, we have been vegans little over three months now, and our friend recommended it. We always get the philys cheese stake, and oh my gosh soooo so yummy yummy good. Very cute little place and very good service. Thank you for Vegan Pizza
Jorge&Rachel

delicious and home feeling - Edit

Certainly one of the best pizzas we had in our life. We tried the Indian that was so delicious. Kitchen is see trough, super clean.
The family and staff are super friendly.
We will come back for sure and recommend it to anybody coming around the area .

Pros: price, clean, taste

Thrilled to Find this Place! - Edit

I've been visiting Anaheim annually for the last 12 years for a trade show. This year I happened to find Vegan Pizza on my HappyCow app! I walked over a mile to get there, and it was worth it. I had a salad and small pizza for myself, along with a piece of cake for dessert. I had the leftover pizza for breakfast the next morning! Next year I'm going to call and have them deliver to my hotel room!

Pros: Vegan pizza!, Free delivery

you will salivate - Edit

the pizzas are so tasty. well done and not cardboard tasting. the meat lovers? omigoooaaadd! perfectly delicious. I always go there every Saturday to get my fix.

Cons: perhaps they should carry more coconut water.

Exceeded my expectations - Edit

I shared an extra large gourmet Ultimate Combo Pizza and it was fabulous. I love the crust, the sauce and the generous amount of toppings. The other vegan pizzas I've tried are kind of skimpy on the toppings. They deliver too. I wish this place was closer to my home.

Pros: Excellent pizza, Friendly staff, Delicious carrot cake

Cons: Small restaurant, Only 5 tables

delicious food - Edit

I spent a few days this week staying at the Hyatt while my husband was at a conference. I was so happy to find a Vegan restaurant so close! I came the first day and tried the Hawaiian pizza, it was amazing! They have a lovely salad with homemade Vegan ranch dressing.
Then I came back the next day as I wanted to try the pasta. The lasagna was well flavored with a lot of sauce, they sell garlic breadsticks but I did not try them, having the salad again.
The third day( yes I came back) I ordered the spinach mushroom calzone, also delicious. I had read that the peanut butter chocolate pie was delicious, so I got that as well. It was so delicious I could have eaten more! The couple running the restaurant are really friendly and sweet. I totally recommend eating here! Prices are really good, clean and comfortable.

Pros: all Vegan no worries

Cons: only 5 tables but no problem when I came

Best pizza I've ever had. - Edit

I got the gluten free 8" pizza with onions, bell peppers & pineapple. I eat mostly raw foods but was dying to try a vegan cooked pizza. This did not disappoint. It is by far the best pizza I've ever had including before I became a vegan. Absolutely delicious. Wish I would have bought two. Will definitely be back!!

Awesome pizza place - Edit

I love pizza, so finding a pizza place which is 100% vegan was a pleasant surprise while in Anaheim to visit Disneyland. All the pizzas my wife & I had were amazing, but special mention must go to the Hawaiian. The Greek & Mediterranean were also delicious, as was the lasagna. The calzone was a bit disappointing. Very friendly people as well. All in all, a wonderful dining experience.

Pros: Delicious pizza, 100% vegan, Great variety of toppings

Cons: Location not closer to my home!

uber good pizza - Edit

We ordered some pizza and garlic cheese sticks and they were amazing. The pizza was phenomenal, although according to the people that ate it, the ham tasted like actual ham. So I'm hoping that was a good creation of soy ham and not actually ham.

Pros: Extremely Yummy, location, good choices

Seriously amazing - Edit

GREAT food. Loved everything we had. It was awesome that they delivered to the Disneyland hotels and we got some seriously delicious vegan food and dessert while we were at the park. The vegan cheesecake was the best I've ever had--so light and creamy!

When we called in for take-out we asked them to arrive at a certain time when we would be done at the park. When we got back to our room, the delivery guy was waiting outside the door. They were very accommodating!

Pros: Great food, Delivers to Disneyland hotels, Best vegan cheesecake I've had

Delicious!! - Edit

I did not try the actual pizza because I went alone, however their garlic bread and canzone were really good. I also had their corn dog, which is the first I've had in about 6 years since going vegan. It was better than the ones I remember eating, really crispy and hot! Definitely coming back to try their cheesecake and pizzas.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Cheap, Large Portions

Cons: Small, Hot

Amazingly Delicious! - Edit

I was working at a conference at the Convention Center nearby and had forgotten my food for the day. I needed to find something for lunch and dinner, so decided to give this pizza place a try. It was very close to the convention center and Disneyland, and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. There were a lot of options and it was hard to decide which one to try. The next time I'm there, I definitely want to try a pizza. Since I had to take everything to the convention center, I decided on their sausage and mushroom calzone. It was perfect, and so delicious. I ordered two calzones for lunch and dinner, and some desserts to share with friends. We had a bite of the chocolate peanut butter cake, and a bite of the regular cheesecake, and both were rich and tasty. They were a lot for one person to finish so I'm glad we shared. The calzones were filling and I really only needed one for the day, the second I saved for the next day and it held up well. It was heavier food than I'm used to, but it was delicious and I loved it. Definitely will come here again the next time we make a trip to Disneyland or the convention center. The calzones would be a perfect thing to take for lunch at D-Land.

Pros: Lots of menu options, Friendly Staff, Great food

tasty treat - Edit

We ordered the chili cheez fries, cheezy garlic bread, and an XL half Hawaiian pizza (includes jalepenos) and half pepperoni.

Thumbs up to fries and garlic bread. For some reason the non-dairy cheese worked well with the garlic bread.

The pizza was good, and had good quality ingredients, but the non-dairy cheeses just doesn't do it for us.

One of the "losses" to our vegan diet has been true pizza. Kudos to this restaurant for offering all vegan menu - but it's still not real pizza.

(We were bummed that they didn't have the full slate of desserts as we would have liked to try something other than what they had)

Pros: vegan offerings , desserts!

Cons: Non-dairy cheese , Tiny eat-in space, Restaurant got warm

Good Vegan Italian Food, but Pizza Could Be Better - Edit

I am attending a convention at the Anthem Convention Center, and I figured I would try this ten-month old vegan Italian restaurant. The owner is Vietnamese-American, and his name is Tony (a very appropriate Italian name for a guy who has cooked pizza for 20 years.

I ordered a small vegan pizza with pepperoni, a spinach lasagna and a chocolate mousse cake. The spinach lasagna was not the best vegan lasagna I have had, but considering the very reasonable price of seven dollars, it was a great value.

The pizza was decent, but the crust lacked crispness that I like, and I feel it could have been thinner and cooked a bit longer.

Tony told me that his aunt makes the desserts, and what a great cake maker she is! The cake was perfect. Rich and creamy and perfectly sweetened.

If you are in the area, be sure to swing by for a quick, casual lunch. Perhaps request pizza with a thinner crust for a less doughy pizza (unless you like it that way).

Pros: Food, Prices, Value

Cons: Pizza could have thinner, tastier crust

Surprisingly great! - Edit

I'm vegetarian, not vegan, and I don't really care for the vegan cheeses out there on the market or things that are made with them. But I had a 'pepperoni' & 'cheez' calzone here and it was really yummy. I also had a slice of chocolate/peanut butter pie - which was decadent! Best part about this place though are the people. Trina, who I assume is one of the owners, is very kind and has a great personality. You can taste in their food they put a lot of Love in what they do and that they're genuinely caring people. I will definitely come back here and recommend Vegan Pizza to friends.

Pros: Yummy, Lovely People, They deliver

Worth the trip. - Edit

It wasn't very close to where I was staying for this trip, but it was worth the drive. I had cheese and pepperoni with optional jalapeno peppers. Great - and great dessert - and great strawberry milk. All vegan, of course.

Best Vegan Pizza Ever! - Edit

We recently visited California for a 3 week holiday from the UK.
As myself and my husband are vegan,the first night we arrived we decided to try Vegan Pizza and ended up going back several times over the next few weeks. Everything on the menu is vegan. The food and service were consistently good throughout our visits.
The pizza and garlic bread is the best I have ever had, the food was always great, the staff always friendly and café clean and tidy.

We will definitely return the next time we visit.

Pros: Great Food, Service, Price

amazingly delicious!!! - Edit

I HIGHLY recommend this place for nonvegan and vegans!
I am so glad we found this place. I've been here several times this summer and have been completely satisfied after every visit.

Prices are low and quality is high :)
My faves are the Mediterranean, Indian Style, and Hawaiian pizzas.
I've only had the chocolate cake an chocolate pb pie. Both are very good but the Choc pb pie is to die for!!! So delicious!!

Their buffalo wings weren't all that great- pretty much overpriced chicken nuggets. But their pizza is amazing and that's what we come here for :)

Pros: amazing pizza, good service , low price

Best Vegan Pizza in O.C. - Edit

There are vegan pizzas to be had in Orange County, but they usually are made by leaving something off... cheese, meat, etc.

Here everything is vegan so you can order with confidence and not worry about it.

Every time I have been there the owners have been friendly and helpful.

The crust on the pizza is perfect, not too thin or thick but has a nice chewy edge.

My favorite pizza is the Hawaiian (ham/pinapple/jalapenos), the corn dogs are freshly made and really very good.

My favorite dessert is a toss-up between the carrot cake and one of the cheezecakes.

All in all a great place! I go back often and am working my way through every item on the menu.

Pros: Good vegan pizza!, Friendly owners/workers, Deliver near Disneyland

Cons: No air conditioning yet., Small seating area (5 tables), No soda on tap, bottles/cans only

Finally yummy vegan pizza near me! - Edit

Finally! Delicious vegan pizza place that also serves corn dog, hot dog on a stick, chili cheese fries, buffalo wings, etc.! All those yummy unhealthy food that vegans can't eat in the mall or county fair. Lol! They chose a simple name Vegan Pizza which describes it all.

This place is only 15 minutes from where we work. My vegan co-worker was excited when I told her about this place and decided an un-planned lunch adventure. It was well worth it.

On first visit, my girlfriend and I had their BBQ Chick'n Pizza. We ordered the 12-inch and could not finish, took half home. Very good! The crust is a good crust, thick on the edge but thin in the middle. It is not wheat but so goood!

We ordered 1 Corn Dog and shared. Yum! They use the good 'hot dog' that I use at home when I make vegan corn dog at home. I love it! But the corn bread part is even better than mine. Truly enjoyed it!

Service was good and fast. We told them that we are in lunch time and was able to get everything fast, didn't have to wait too long.

One caveat is that this place is small. They only have 4 tables. It is more of a to-go pizza joint. They even deliver but only within Disneyland area (yeah, they are close to Disneyland, how great that is).

One thing we noticed was their Smart Car all decorated with their pizza advertisement. They have pizza wheels on their cars! Lol! Very cute!

They also sell chocolate cake, cheesecake, and puff pastry. We didn't try them all since we only have 2 stomachs and were already filled.

I've been there twice and brought a non-vegetarian the second time. He ordered calzone and loved it. We also ordered Mexican pizza and it was good too.

I know this is a pizza place but for me the winner is vegan corn dog. I just love corn dogs and I am not a kid. :-)

Pros: Very good pizza, love the crust, Reasonable prices, Corn dogs

Cons: Small place

Return to Garden Grove Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 9396 times since Apr 2013.