First Review by TheVeganOfAus

Caught up in RAD romance! - Edit

OH. MY. TASTEBUDS...this is my new favourite thing in the world...beating out Arrow and Christian Slater!

We got our first delivery and BABOOM! The sausage rolls & lasagne were gone in a New York second.

I'm eating the herby croutons like they are going out of style...

Have yet to try the carrot curry soup and dal -- have to wait until the husband takes a nap so I don't have to share.

My only critique is the croutons don't come in a bucket as I could live off them.

I thank you. My husband thanks you. My marriage thanks you...because dinner is sorted and get to watch more Arrow...

Hip hip yummy HUZZAH!!!

Pros: croutons, lasagne, sausage rolls

Cons: crouton containers too small (haha!), only once a week (I'm obsessed already), just kidding - nothing con...ALL PRO!

Vegan happiness delivered - Edit

Disclosure: I know the owner. She is an ethical vegan who gets great joy in making the world a little more vegan with every meal she makes.

A fantastic new service to Sydney's vegans and others wanting tasty vegan meals.

The selections include comfort foods, curries, pastries, kid-friendly meals and desserts/cakes. They are packed ready to re-heat or refrigerate/freeze and shipped out on Tuesdays. Opening up the box is very, very exciting! Immediately munching down the donuts even more so.

Last time we went camping we took a bunch of packaged meals in the esky and re-heated them on the fire; we ate like kings in the bush.

The prices are very fair and the food is great. Perfect for those days when you just can't be bothered cooking or come home late. Also good for lunch at work.

We love it. Best of luck to the team at vegan meals delivered.

Pros: All vegan, Convenence, Great food

Cons: 1 delivery only per week

Return to Sydney Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Meals Delivered closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3469 times since Oct 2013.