Vegan Kiosk

Contact n/a

Kamenné Námestie 1, Bratislava, Slovakia,

A kiosk selling vegan burgers, wraps, cake and pie. Menu changes daily. Est. summer 2016. Aug 2016 reported irregular opening hours - call ahead to confirm. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Fast food, Take-out only

First Review by Thecheekyvegan

my favourite food of all the time - Edit

to be absolutely honest id like to say that this food is one of my favourites and i stop to buy it everytime i have time for that. im very thankful for having this fast food here and for the nice team working there that always makes my day better.
my famiky, my friends and of course me love it!
the food is great quality, fresh and tastes amazing.
i would recommend this to anyone who enjoys good food!

Pros: fresh and good food, not even that expensive, nice workig team

perfect! - Edit

its great that we finally have a vegan fast food in bratislava! and the location is great. but the food, its even better! double burger wirh mashrooms was so delicious!! and i had like three different cakes there and everytime i tell myself that this one is the best! :)

Pros: location, price, tasty and great looking food

Delicious food with a Smile! - Edit

We had the double burger and it was absolutely delicious. Their wrap is also a great lower calorie option. Their Pie was the best crumble we have ever had! Would definitely go back. Price is very reasonable too.

Delicious Vegan burger and friendly service - Edit

I had a delicious vegan burger made of beans, full of veggies and served on a fresh baked curcuma sunflower seed bun. I enjoyed meeting the mother and son operating the business as well as savouring my meal under a tree on a bench in the square. This was one of the most tasty veggie burgers I've ever had.

Pros: Delicious, Cheap, Fast and friendly

very good not greasy - Edit

we ate a burrito wrap and a burger they were very good . i like that is not greasy and has a lot of fresh veggies. the location is perfect because sometimes is difficult to find vegan food after 6-7 pm in downtown. i wish a lot of success to this guys!

Pros: not greasy food. fresh veggies. friendly staff. ex

Cons: not a lot of options

Closed even it say open - Edit

Opening hours are not real. Closed on Saturdays

2 Responses

birchtree 20 Aug 2016 - actually open on saturdays, apart from today, which they posted about on their facebook page

Rastip 20 Aug 2016 - What about then the previous Saturday, was closed as well. Another lost post on Facebook?

AMAZING! - Edit

everything they make tastes great! i especially recommend the double burgers they make, they're super filling with some really good vegan cheese.
omnivore approved. the staff is friendly and so are the prices

Pros: wonderful food, cheap af, all vegan!

Cons: literally none

very friendly staff great food - Edit

I visited this evening and unfortunately they had run out of the vegan burgers, however if they're anywhere near as good as the wrap I can see why! absolutely delicious, they're based just around the corner from my hostel so for the next few days I will be visiting! highly recommended.

Pros: all vegan options

Return to Bratislava Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Kiosk closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.