Vegan Inspiratsioon

• ( 256 reviews )

In Old Town near the Oleviste church serving vegan food, with starters, salads, soups, mains, burgers, raw cakes, smoothies, and a breakfast menu. Mostly gluten-free. Ambient music and artwork throughout. NOTE: Kitchen reported to close earlier than stated times, check ahead. Open Mon-Sun 09:00-22:00.

Categories: Vegan, Western, Fast food, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Breakfast, Estonian

First Review by Ann991

rpoulova

Points +1158

02 Dec 2021

Convenient location, but a bit pricey

I accidentally ran into this place and had one of their bowls. The staff were a bit cold and the prices a bit high, but the menu looks pretty varied and the interior is nice and cosy.

Pros: Location, Long opening hours

Cons: Pricey

Gerda

Points +34

29 Nov 2021

Great food and amazing ambiance

Loved this place so much! It could have something to do with the fairy lights and 50's christmas playlist, but fell in love with this place immediately. Great coffee and awesome food, also very friendly staff! A must visit whenever in Tallinn!

ChloeChristine

Points +775

26 Nov 2021

Excellent takeaway!

We ordered a salad and an Estonian cake from here our first night in Estonia. Both were excellent and I hope we can visit the physical location before we leave Estonia!

clarebear0324

Points +54

25 Nov 2021

Great pumpkin spice latte

Went here for breakfast one day on my trip. Good food and was impressed by the pumpkin spice latte which had just the right amount of sweetness.

kumquatlove

Points +41

31 Oct 2021

Decent food, cold service, hours inaccurate

We went to this restaurant once earlier in our trip. We found the service pretty cold and unwelcoming, but since the food was good, and the beers we had were quality, we decided to come back. We arrived our second time just about an hour before their posted closing (9pm, they were supposed to close at 10). I always try to make sure not to arrive too late before a restaurant closes, as I've worked in restaurants myself in the past. However, as we started to sit down, the waitress told us that the kitchen was already closed, so if we wanted anything other than drinks and cake, we couldn't get anything. She then asked what time we thought the restaurant closed, as if it's our fault their hours aren't accurate??? It absolutely blew my mind. We left very annoyed and disappointed.

Pros: Good food, nice beers

Cons: Cold unfriendly personnel, Posted hours are inaccurate

DinaFecher

Points +78

03 Oct 2021

Best vegan food !

It’s the best vegan food I had in a long time!

ginahyena1

Points +140

21 Sep 2021

Amazing

My husband (non-vegetarian, but gluten-free) and I really loved this place. They have quite a nice selection, big portions and it's reasonably priced. There are plenty of gluten-free options, as well.

Pros: Delicious food, Reasonably priced, Lots of options, including gluten-free

Alfie84

Points +703

17 Sep 2021

nice vegan Place

Food is very delicious. Service is very good

Poljak

Points +196

25 Aug 2021

Healthy vegan food

If you are tired of vegan junk food places, then you must eat here! I was only ordering, but it has gluten free options and everything is healthy and balanced

Pros: Healthy , A lot of options

kaisatravels

Points +191

24 Aug 2021

Great value for money

Friendly service and fresh, tasty food! We had french fries, the spicy bowl, the burrito, ice cream and the ”Spotted Dog” cake which was amazing. The portions were generous.

We didn’t realize there would only be raw cakes, it would be nice to have a ”regular” dessert option as well. And there could be a bit less garlic in the food.

Ilirwen

Points +37

14 Aug 2021

Delicious beautiful cakes

The prettiest, most delicious cakes I’ve ever tasted. And not expensive compared to Sweden and other countries where I’ve visited vegan establishments. There are also burgers, wraps bowls, salads etc. We’ll have try those another day.

Pros: Delicious, Not expensive

JasminJoanna

Points +18

09 Aug 2021

Omlastic

I got the tofu omelet with mushrooms and lovely dressing! My stomach is very happy and I left with a big smile 👍🏾

KaisaOrgusaar

Points +437

07 Aug 2021

Inspiration needed

I have been there several times and though I have given the restaurant many chances, It keeps dissappointing me. The place was empty but we still waited for the waitress quite for a while. The food is not after my taste. Salad was extremely sweet, burger was served cold and pizza didn´t earn to be named as a pizza at all. Cakes are fine. Unfortunately all people I know dislike this place for some reason.

Updated from previous review on 2018-11-13

Pros: Cozy atmosphere, Offer free tab water, Several books available for reading

Cons: Slow service, Intermediate food

lumuku

Points +2202

04 Aug 2021

splendid place

lots of different options with fresh veggies and interesting combinations, very nice and delicious.

Rebane___

Points +43

Mostly Veg
31 Jul 2021

Tasty food

Food was good but the service was really slow, thus only 4 stars. Had the “pizza” which was really nice!

Nathan

Points +1715

29 Jul 2021

Good food, friendly service.

I ate the inspirational plate for a starter followed by the risotto for my main course. Both were nice. Not as amazing as their sister restaurant Oasis or V restaurant, but still very good. More hardy food than elegant.

Updated from previous review on 2021-07-26

LauraZr

Points +1992

01 Jun 2021

Tasty wraps

Tried so far only wraps here - which were very tasty, especially the falafel one. The atmosphere in the restaurant could be better.

Updated from previous review on 2020-12-06

Jule.

Points +172

17 May 2021

Very good!

Friendly staff, nice terrace to sit outside and very flavorful food.
We had the burger( one of each) and we loved them!
I also liked that they served the house lemonade with reusable straws!
Next time we will try the great looking cheese cake

Pros: Reusable straws, Tasteful food, Nice location

RagingBull

Points +34

22 Dec 2020

Amazing quality

A lovely place with amazing food quality and taste. Not cheap but worth every penny!

LawrenceAndreys

Points +13

Mostly Veg
23 Nov 2020

Little gem

Everything I’ve tried was good, healthy and tasty.
Price are quite fair and snickers cake is a must!

Kukurumka

Points +567

Raw
07 Nov 2020

Amazing!

Even my non vegan friend said that it was awesome! Portions are big and the staff was super friendly and polite ❤️

Pros: Good food, Kind staff, Clean bathroom

Thank you so much! We are happy you enjoyed ❤️

IlonaMariaAbiline

Points +18

04 Nov 2020

Best Vegan place in town

It's one of the best vegan restaurants in Tallinn. INspiring and cozy atmosphere. Tasty food and big portions. Very special cakes. Really recommend to visit!

Pros: big portions, good service, tasty food

Thank you dear Ilona! ❤️

Kassiopeia

Points +87

15 Sep 2020

Very good!

Very tasty food and nice atmosphere!

Pros: Super tasty, Nice vibe, Friendly staff

Cons: Portions could be bigger

Thank you!!!!!❤️

SuellenFernandes

Points +63

10 Sep 2020

Cozy place!

A paradise for me and for everyone, vegan or not! Everything is vegan with a lot of options! I love the place and the food is absolutely amazing, very delicious! The peanut butter caramel cake is incredible and I came back other days just for this cake! Just go to this restaurant and thank me later! :D

22 Nov 2020

Wow wow wow!! Thank you so much for so beautiful review!
We miss you, our foreign countries clients.. difficult times, but we hope so much that we will get through it so you can come to us again and again! ❤️❤️❤️

kmc3061

Points +25

04 Sep 2020

Cruise stop off with first real vegan food.

Enormous choice if food and beverages. Great atmosphere and a welcome. Food was tasty, well presented and ample in portion size. Great venue and found by complete accident prior to having the Hsppy Cow app!

Pros: Vegan paradise.

Thank you! We are glad you've enjoyed! ❤️

EthelPill

Points +50

01 Sep 2020

Just okay

Had the "olen väga eriline" burger and mother of burritos. Wasn't an experience, but good food.

Cons: Expensive

22 Nov 2020

Thank you, hopefully next time you will have THE experience, because we are definitely able to make this come true! ❤️

MariaMoon

Points +112

28 Aug 2020

Nice restaurant with 100% vegan menu

Nice restaurant with 100% vegan menu. Honestly I wasn't very impressed by the taste, but I think it is a good option when you look for something vegan in a good location (old town). I had burrito and risotto and both dishes were just ok.

Pros: Big portions, good location, nice staff

Cons: A bit expensive

22 Nov 2020

Thank you!! Hopefully next time if you come and maybe take different options from the menu, you will be more satisfied!! Hugs ❤️

Return to Tallinn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Inspiratsioon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.