Vegan Hygienic Foodhaus

Vegan restaurant serving pizza, fresh fruit juice, and more. Sells some health products like health teas, bread, flaxseeds. Relocated again in 2016 to Ecoland; hours updated by owner May 2016. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-8:00pm, Fri 9:00am-5:30pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Pizza, Organic, Juice bar, Filipino

First Review by Jim_Z

epic meals...quality food and clean food, satisfy - Edit

go to veganhause in ecoland davao for the clean vegan food and excellent tastes.....i love the vegan burger there and very affordable, 80pesos!...and spagetti and pesto also excellent....many good options to try on the menu and cheap salads too...the owners are really causing many philippinos to improve their health by goin vegan....they know whats good for us...support them as much as possible..bring your meat head friends and they will love the famous filippino meals converted to loving food with out the blood, death, suffering of animal diet...love, darrick..expat in davao many years.

Davao's Only Vegan Restaurant - Edit

If you are a vegetarian, or even more selective vegan, your choices for dining in Davao are slim. IMO Vegan Hygenic Foodhaus is far and away the best choice. If you want true vegan and any kind of selection, it's the only choice. They do have two locations though.

The menu itself is somewhat limited but they serve much more than what is listed on the menu. You need to look around the walls as they list a number of items there, too. If you don't see something - ask.

The other review mentioned a lack of raw, and while that isn't my main interest I will say they have an extensive raw salad menu and drinks. They are very good about making what you request.

Probably my favorite is the vegan burger. I'm not sure what grains it is made from but I do know it's not soy and therefor a refreshing change for me. It's a little small, so I need to supplement it with something, and their fresh fruit shake (smoothie) is perfect. No sugar or milk.

You need to take your time, talk with them, ask questions about what you don't know. The feeling is of down home, relaxing with friends. It is very laid back.

I highly recommend giving them a try if you are going to be in Davao.

Pros: High quality food, Reasonable prices, Customers are treated as friends

Cons: Somewhat confusing menu, Service isn't about quickness

So, so - Edit

I really wouldn't recommend this place. I mean, I really wanted to since it is vegan. But they cook with way too much fake meat, fake cheese and not enough raw foods. Service is also sketchy, although one nice young gal works there.

Pros: Vegan, Service

Cons: Not enough raw, Service

Return to Davao City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Hygienic Foodhaus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2936 times since Aug 2012.