Vegan Hippie Chick

778-265-8224

1034 Fort St, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8V 3K4

Vegan cafe with comic book theme, est. Mar 2017. Serves plant-based cuisine with smoothies, juices, sandwiches, salads, stews, pizza, desserts, tea and bottled drinks. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Pizza, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Gluten-free

First Review by CLRtraveller

Yum - Edit

I popped in on my lunch break the other weak craving something sweet. I ordered a salted caramel square to split with a few curious coworkers. It was deliciously sweet. I don't think I could eat a whole one to myself as it was pretty dang sweet. I'm excited to go back and try some of the more savoury items on the menu.

I'm not sure if this is a place I see myself staying in for a meal. The juicer and blenders are in the same area as the cash and cooler, it was hard to hear.

Pros: Tasty, Reasonable prices

Cons: Loud (juicer/blender)

Raw food goodness - Edit

I dropped in to Vegan Hippie-Chick during its first week of operation. There were delectable-looking desserts on display, fresh salads ready, two soups and a menu of pizzas, sandwiches, smoothies and more -- all raw and vegan. I ordered the V for Veggie pizza, which was very tasty, with chopped salad-y things on a soft, sprouted-buckwheat crust and a nice, cashew-creamy dressing drizzled on top.
Friendly service. Their Fort Street location is a couple of blocks east of Blanshard Street. I'm glad to have another vegan eatery in Victoria and wish them well.

Pros: all vegan, all raw, tasty food

Return to Victoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Hippie Chick closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.