Vegan Grill - Whole Foods Venice

Contact 310-566-9480

225 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, California, USA, 90291

Dedicated vegan grill and counter in the prepared foods section at Whole Foods Market Venice. Uses vegan cheese and faux meat. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by eric

Awesome vegan burgers! - Edit

Everything is pretty awesome here,the vegan burger and the oaxaca flat bread are some of my favorites
Sometimes it takes a while for them to realize you're there, but it's usually ok.

They also have a cold pressed juicery next to them so it's pretty convenient.

Thanks happycow - Edit

Thanks happycow for telling me about the Vegan Grill. I've been a couple times. Once had the mediterranean tofu wrap, and it was really delicious and only costs 5 to 6 bucks a door-buster and probably the cheapest meal food at the entire Whole Foods Market. The portion was generous and even came with a side (I got the potato salad). The porto philly sandwich is yummy, too. Only 6 bucks.

eric 03 Jul 2016 - Thank you Veggie Cook. Hope you'll continue to add new reviews to HappyCow!

inexpensive and vegan - Edit

I shop at this Whole Foods Market often and usually walk by the Vegan Grill inside. Here's my Venice Vegan Grill review.

Everyday they put out the day's grilled vegetable like zucchini, eggplant, carrots, corn, etc... and there are usually 1 soup-of-the-day (changes daily). You can even taste samples. I've tried two of their vegetable soups, and both were good.

The grill also offers burgers & sandwiches menu. Each item comes with a cold side salad of your choice. Bang for your buck.

The house-made burger patty is hearty and tasty. It's made from seeds, lentil, beans, and grains, and has veganasie, slice of tomato, and onion between the burger buns.

The marinated tempeh sandwich has pesto and lettuce between ciabatta bread and tasted good, though a bit on the salty side for my personal liking.

I commend this Whole Foods for providing a dedicated vegan grill. No cross-contamination with any meat.

step forward - Edit

I was thrilled to hear that our local WFM is now actually offering a dedicated vegan grill and has a handful of inexpensive sandwiches, burgers, and sides. We got their veggie burger and also the tempeh sandwich to share. Both come with sides. Got the potato salad and cole slaw - both great. They were filling meals and very tasty. I'll definitely be going back. Hope this catches on and is offered at WFM worldwide.

Pros: dedicated vegan, good food, inexpensive

Return to Venice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Grill - Whole Foods Venice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.