Vegan Grill - Whole Foods Venice

310-566-9480

225 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, California, USA, 90291

Dedicated vegan grill and counter in the prepared foods section at Whole Foods Market Venice. Uses vegan cheese and faux meat. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by eric

Convenient - Edit

I shop at this Whole Foods Market, so sometimes I will order something from the Vegan Grill. Was just here again, so here's my Venice Vegan Grill review.

The grill has changed over time. Was the best in the beginning. Now it's been moved to the prepared foods section next to the pizza bar.

The menu is pretty varied, but the quality is inconsistent --
just depends on who's on staff to make your order the day/time you go.

It's not fancy, but it's a quick bite, and it's all vegan: burger with cheese & the works, flatbread with cheese and grilled veggies, sandwiches.

Updated from previous review on 2012-09-10

Awesome vegan burgers! - Edit

Everything is pretty awesome here,the vegan burger and the oaxaca flat bread are some of my favorites
Sometimes it takes a while for them to realize you're there, but it's usually ok.

They also have a cold pressed juicery next to them so it's pretty convenient.

Thanks happycow - Edit

Thanks happycow for telling me about the Vegan Grill. I've been a couple times. Once had the mediterranean tofu wrap, and it was really delicious and only costs 5 to 6 bucks a door-buster and probably the cheapest meal food at the entire Whole Foods Market. The portion was generous and even came with a side (I got the potato salad). The porto philly sandwich is yummy, too. Only 6 bucks.

eric 03 Jul 2016 - Thank you Veggie Cook. Hope you'll continue to add new reviews to HappyCow!

step forward - Edit

I was thrilled to hear that our local WFM is now actually offering a dedicated vegan grill and has a handful of inexpensive sandwiches, burgers, and sides. We got their veggie burger and also the tempeh sandwich to share. Both come with sides. Got the potato salad and cole slaw - both great. They were filling meals and very tasty. I'll definitely be going back. Hope this catches on and is offered at WFM worldwide.

Pros: dedicated vegan, good food, inexpensive

Return to Venice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Grill - Whole Foods Venice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.