Vegan Glory

323-653-4900

8393 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, California, USA, 90048

Vegan Thai food restaurant near the Beverly Center. Provides a menu of Thai dishes using vegetables, tofu, and soy based meat-substitutes. Also makes casual American are like wraps, veggie burgers, and salads. Lunch special deals. Quick service, casual setting. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Thai, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by xtfrclqn

yummy - Edit

soy/seitn heavy but options available. great for the area. great to go or there.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday September 27, 2011

Pros: location, service, variety

Cons: crowded, price, parking

VEGAN GLORY CATERED OUR WEDDING - Edit

We discovered Vegan Glory in West Hollywood in 2009 when staying nearby. On every trip to LA, we eat at Vegan Glory. We were so impressed that when my wife & I got married in Dec. 2010, we paid them to bring their delicious Thai food to the banquet hall in Glendale. Although we were the only vegans there, all the meat eaters liked the food we selected from the menu. We purposely ordered extra food so they could fill the take-home containers we purchased for the event. One suggestion on catered selections...don't order soup, as it won't go as well and what is left over will spill in the trunk on those LA hills, unless you have it in a soup pot.

Pros: Great food, generous portions

Cons: very small parking lot, Valet=$4.50 --$2.00 dinner credit=$2.50+

Vegan Glory Rocks! - Edit

I went to Vegan Glory on my recent visit to L.A. and fell in love with the food. It's by far the best vegan place I have eaten at in some time. The food was amazing and the customer service was ideal.
It didn't take too long for our food to be prepared; it was just the perfect amount of wait time. It was an extremely lovely visit.
My only complaint about it was the 3 dollar charge to park inside the plaza. I thought that was a little unnecessary; it may give you a dollar off your meal, but since you're already paying to be there, why add the extra charge?
Besides that, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Vegan Glory, have recommended it to friends, and look forward to eating there again soon.

Pros: awesome customer service, good volume, superb food

Cons: charged parking

Very delicious - Edit

The dining room is a bit small and the staff are busy with many takeout orders but the food was delicious and served quickly.

Pros: Delicious, Not too expensive

Cons: Small dining area

LOVE this place. So yummy... - Edit

I love this place. It's nothing fancy or overdone. Just simple good vegan food. =) Love the tacos and the lentil loaf. It's simple and good. Not overdone. 'm lucky they don't deliver all the way to my house or I would be in some serious trouble! =)

Pros: quaint and friendly, good simple foods, good value

Pretty Darn Good! - Edit

Pretty good food, friendly service, amazing vegan corn ice cream for dessert. Ambiance leaves something to be desired, but for these prices, I'm certainly not complaining!!

Pros: good food, good quality, great prices

Cons: ambiance, can get really full!

Yummy Thai! - Edit

We went to vegan glory yesterday and were suitably impressed. I've certainly had better vegan thai, but I've also had much worse, so this place settled nicely in between. Interesting varied menu made it worth the trip. We really enjoyed the rice paper fresh rolls with a black bean sauce, and our two mains were good too, though neither had me gasping for more. I liked the pumpkin tofu and the soba noodles though neither of their fake meats was as good as some I've had before. Very friendly staff when I was there, contrary to some of the comments from others.

Pros: Friendly staff, varied menu, fair pricing

It was ok. - Edit

The name of this place would suggest it is beyond Epic.

My meal was ok. I had the Green Curry (good spice level), Spring roll & Soup (mixed vegetable). Considering how much I paid for my meal I didn't walk away disappointed but in my last days in LA I doubt I'll return, I'm a big fan of Thai food and this place wasn't bad it was just nothing impressive.

Note: My girlfriends meal came out 5 mintues before mine and I had to send it back as I requested white rice and got brown. This didn't bother me at all but I have noticed that service is a big deal in the US.

ok food - Edit

i used to go here all the time just because i worked a few blocks away. If i wanted a hot meal and didnt want to spend a ton of money at RFD I would go here. I don't recommend going here unless you have to. The food isnt horrible at all... every dish just tastes the same. You'll probably get yelled at by one of the employees and quite honestly i question if the menu is fully vegan. They claim they are but i doubt that some dishes are vegan.

Pros: fast, inexpensive, wide selection

Cons: can't confirm everythings vegan, all food tastes the same, employee attitude

Great!! - Edit

This was the first vegan restaurant I ever visited before becoming vegan, so I guess you could say it contributed to my decision to go all the way. With so many thai vegan places in LA it's difficult to visit them all, but this one definitely is among the best.

Mmmhmmmm! - Edit

Our favorite vegan restaurant in LA. Loved the roti and guac. Everything we tried was good. Nice atmosphere. Fast and friendly service. Clean.

yumm - Edit

small and clean place and the people are very nice. has an extensive menu of yummy vegan dishes. try the "beef" tacos. parking is a hassle but they offer tips/tricks for that.

Pros: good food

Cons: parking

Good... - Edit

Apparently famous people go here, as I saw one during a visit [a few years back]. Im not too keen on Vegan Chinese food, but I will say this place is good. I had the Chinese Broccoli with Seitan; it was good but would also try something else if I go there again.

Decent Thai food - Edit

Vegan Glory is a nice little joint, though the food didn't blow me away as far as Thai cuisine is concerned (and I've lived in Thailand, along with my OCD which has taken me to at least 100 Thai restaurants in the US).

The "chicken" satay appetizer was excellent, with richly textured chicken and a wonderful peanut dipping sauce on the side. This was the highlight of the meal and my friend and I both loved it. My pepper steak basil stir fry was decent, but nothing special. It didn't have the array of flavors that Thai basil stir frys are supposed to have (sweet, salty, crispy and soft). The pepper steak itself was just hydrated tvp and nothing fancy (admittedly, the dish tasted better the next day, after the leftovers got a chance to marinate). My friend's green curry was too heavy on one unidentifiable seasoning, which corrupted the curry taste.

Also, both of our dishes were a tad too spicy, though we weren't even asked about spice level when we ordered (note: I grew up eating Indian food, so I know spice, and if a dish is spicy for me, it'll be spicy for 99.9% of the world).

Otherwise the service was fast and friendly. Prices and portion sizes are good.

Pros: Service, Portion sizes, Chicken satay appetizer

Cons: Decent, but not excellent food

Really good, excellent prices - Edit

Its been a month or two since I ate there but the food was very good. Service was quick. I enjoyed a glass of wine with my meal and had a Thai themed dish with mint. I am not big on the mock meats so I had tofu.
Small place but very clean and bright. They seemed to have a few regulars that stopped in. All in all I would highly recommend and plan to return soon.

Pros: Great food, Clean and bright

Lives Up to the Reviews - Edit

This restaurant does not disappoint. Shockingly satisfying fried chicken nuggets in orange sauce stood out on our first visit. The papaya salad is also perfect: crunchy, sweet, tart, and spicy. I also heartily recommend the pumpkin, eggplant, tofu dish: a great texture and flavor combination in a light, gently spicy, savory sauce. So far, in fact, I've loved every dish. Plus, the vibe is very friendly. This is a special place.

Pros: delicious food, varied menu, sweet atmosphere

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Glory closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.