Vegan Glory

• ( 65 reviews )

8393 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, California, USA, 90048

Vegan Thai food restaurant near the Beverly Center. Provides a menu of Thai dishes using vegetables, tofu, and soy based meat-substitutes. Also makes casual American are like wraps, veggie burgers, and salads. Lunch special deals. Quick service, casual setting. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Thai, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by xtfrclqn

Kamiveg

Points +46

24 Oct 2021

Popular food

This is Popular food which is vegan and I wanna try it again

tylerdeck

Points +28

14 Aug 2021

Best Vegan Thai

Friendliest staff, and the best Thai vegan!

Pros: Beef Jerky

CodyDMarshall

Points +102

04 Aug 2021

Delicious

Had the Vietnamese spring rolls and the fried rice🔥

Pros: Lots of options , Food arrived quickly , Inexpensive for a vegan spot

Cons: Lots of options

july_klm

Points +48

18 Nov 2020

Favorite Thai place in LA

Definitely my favorite thai.
Especially pad thai with seitan is my love

Pros: Great variety of options , Always fast and delicious

The_Seitanist

Points +696

03 Nov 2020

O.k

Was told to go here by quite a few people, and I tried it twice... both times was utterly disappointing. Don't know if I just got super unlucky, but both times they forgot my order and served the rest of my table, then when i did get my meal, it was extremely average.

KaoriSakurai

Points +65

13 Oct 2020

I love this Thai restaurant

Their LARB Salad is the best!!!!

Pros: Thai beer, Clean restaurant , Very nice staffs

LADYKILLER323

Points +190

18 Sep 2020

Not good

I ordered the fresh rolls and eggplant dish and i gotta say..not good at all. Eggplant was all soggy and the fresh roll had a weird texture. Ill stick to arrayas where i know for sure everything is delicious.

Cons: Flavors arent great

teabell

Points +154

24 Aug 2020

Amazing pineapple fried rice

I love pineapple fried rice in general so have had it many times! I really love their’s here! So fresh, flavourful and yummy! Highly recommend!!

Pros: Loads of options , Came really quickly , Fresh and flavourful

Sunshinnneee

Points +68

21 Aug 2020

Highly Recommend

Stopped here with 3 friends and shared several items. Everything was amazing. I especially loved the Tom Kah soup, See Yew, Papaya Salad and Thai Tea but there were other favorites at the table as well. Very friendly service also. Everything tasted fresh. 😊

minervagomez

Points +63

08 Aug 2020

Amazing food!!!

I was craving dumplings and so glad I ate here. The dumplings were soooo good!!!! I am craving them right now. The pad thai and spring roll was also delicious.

Pros: The food is soooooo good!

faith312

Points +54

Mostly Veg
08 Mar 2020

Delicious food, friendly servers

Cute spot near Beverly Center. I had the Kung Pao and it kicked! The carrot cake was yummy too

Pros: All vegan

k8james

Points +47

08 Feb 2020

Vegan Glory is a must visit for Vegans in LA.

I have been going to Vegan Glory regularly since well over a decade and it never fails to delight. The Restuarant is comfy and hospitable and I often dine there alone quite happily as do others. It’s always busy yet never overcrowded, the service is wonderful and friendly. I love the various lunch specials. A must try for anyone visiting is the ‘beef jerky’ - after eating it you keep thinking about it for days after!!

Pros: Healthy, clean fresh food, Great service

Passittowill

Points +2431

20 Nov 2019

Authentic

By far the best Thai in L.A.. Oddly enough, it’s actually pretty hard to find authentic Thai food in Los Angeles. More times than not they’re just a watered down Americanized version, but not here! Oh, and hands down the best vegan crispy spring rolls you will find. Can’t go wrong with an order of tofu pad see ew and spring rolls 👌

Pros: All Vegan, Authentic

Cons: Parking , Limited seating

pg257

Points +196

17 Oct 2019

Beautiful tasting food

Had 4 dishes all where amazing, anyone would love to come here meat eaters and plant based.
Friendly and clean restaurant

Pros: Amazing food

tonyakay

Points +1784

Raw
01 Jul 2019

Organic vegan Thai!

Vegan Thai is a phenomenon in Los Angeles but all vegan Thai is not created equally. I love Vegan Glory because they are organic! And because their Thai dishes are super authentic - like if Thailand had a vegan Thai phenomena like LA! Plus my favorite prepared dish is Fresh Rolls (def can’t find these in Thailand:-). And if you ask to substitute the meat replacement with avo in these Fresh Rolls - vwala- my favorite fresh rolls (outside the ones I make at home). Affordable food. Small parking lot. Sweet rice and mango just like Thailand! Huge vegan menu includes American and Mexican dishes too - best of all worlds.

Pros: Fresh rolls are excellent!, ORGANIC, Affordable

TattedYankee

Points +373

19 Jun 2019

Delicious Asian food

They have delicious food. Quite a bit of options to choose from. I would be back I am in the area

jasonxkeller

Points +349

27 Apr 2019

OG LA Vegan Spot

Vegan Glory is one of the original LA spots from when I could count them all on my hands! For that I am truly grateful. I think they are still a great option not to be forgotten as so many new spots have cropped up. If you’re in the mood for Asian food, this is definitely a good choice.

robinsoika

Points +40

17 Nov 2018

Awesome Food

A lot of different options. The Cheese Burger is insane.

thelittlegreenkitchen

Points +38

27 Sep 2018

Yum!

Awesome satay -- honestly dont leave without trying it - and take your non- vegan friends -- they will love the menue :)

SeanWCutt

Points +18

22 Aug 2018

This place is boss!

This place is great! Their faux drum sticks and orange chicken were boss! my buddy liked the egg rolls a lot.

DenizB

Points +72

16 Jul 2018

Love this place!

The chow mein is delicious as is the orange chik'en. Their menu is super extensive. Next time I'm getting the crunchy beef tacos, because I heard they're bomb.

Pros: Delicious food

Cons: Small restaurant

corasoraya

Points +81

Vegetarian
25 Jun 2018

Tasty Currys

Tried two of their currys and liked it. you could add things like seitan, tofu, soy chicken to your curry what we liked. The staff was very friendly.

ShaliniChakrabarty

Points +1570

04 Jun 2018

Delicious Food

The food here was great! I tried their lunch special and you get a lot of food along with variety - soup, salad, spring roll, rice, and the main food. I personally got the eggplant dish, with fish soy meat (it tasted great!) I was also able to try their red velvet cupcake and it was nice, but wish it has a little more frosting.

Pros: Food was delicious and perfectly seasoned, Great value for the amount of food, Beautiful interior and nice staff

Cons: Parking is very limited

OB1

Points +13

Vegetarian
20 Apr 2018

Great gem of a restaurant!

So many delicious choices, especially if you like faux meat in your dishes. We always go out of our way to stop by here when we are in LA.

Pros: Great options , Friendly

JulieLevine

Points +55

12 Apr 2018

Delicious Thai vegan and Mexican too

The food is yummy and much is gluten free. We enjoyed pad thai, red curry, glory noodles, chicken nuggets and brussel sprouts. The place was busy and now I know why
This is now my top vegan Thai in LA!

Pros: vegan, lots of gf options, Thai and Mexican choice

Cons: crowded

rodsibin

Points +44

20 Nov 2017

Good food

I went 1 time, order a few dishes and they were very tasty. I would come back to try others. The menu has plenty of options.

R-MV

Points +311

09 Oct 2017

Just ok...a little underwhelming

The first time I came here I was in love with the dumpling soup so I ordered it again and still loved it. The broth is delish. The pork spare ribs was ok. The flavor was good but the texture was not the best. The burger was not good at all. The red velvet cupcake was decent. I ordered the chow mein to go with chicken so I’ll see how that tastes. My experience the second time was a little underwhelming.

Cons: the customer service isn’t the best

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Glory closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.