First Review by martines

unresponsive. - Edit

There is no vegan food tour in Tallinn, apparently!
I regret to say, I booked my trip to Tallinn largely because I was eager to do this vegan food tour! What a disappointment.
Seeing two excellent Happy Cow reviews, it didn't bother me that Tallinn is not referenced on Vegan Food Tour's website. I figured it was like a restaurant's "soft open," where they are open but not advertising while they perfect their processes. Looks like I was wrong.
Vegan Food Tours did not respond by phone or email, to a message on their web form, or to a text.
Why wouldn't the company respond to my eager, polite messages?

It was super fun! - Edit

Took the tour with couple of girlfriends and loved every part of it. Visited 4 different restaurant with delicious food. Can't wait to try out the tour in other cities as well.

Pros: good value, friendly guide, good vibes

Hundred Stars if Possible - Edit

One of the most interesting tours I've taken in Tallinn. Very well organized and the food was delicious. Would recommend to anyone, who wants to see the Medieval Old Town of Tallinn.

Pros: Friendly guide , Good food and useful information from the guide, Tallinn is so beautiful

Return to Tallinn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Food Tours closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.