Vegan Earth

• ( 7 reviews )

18 Kyle St, Ayr, Scotland, KA7 1RZ

Small cafe serving buddha bowls, cakes, and pancakes. Est. 2020. Open Wed-Thu 12:00-16:00, Fri-Sat 10:00-16:00.

Categories: Vegan, Western, Take-out, Bakery, Scottish

First Review by scottecollier

MaxNorrie

Points +16

29 Nov 2021

High Expectations exceeded

As someone who eats from a plant based diet, I had been wanting to try Vegan Earth for some time so when the opportunity arose, I jumped at it and it did not let me down by any means.

The shop has an incredible community feel to it, a place where everyone smiling and incredibly friendly, which is rare to find in our current society. You don't feel judged at all and feel comfortable around fellow vegans.

The staff make the place feel like home and they actually care about you, they make the effort with every person who walks through the door, which is another lost art in the food industry.

The most important part, the food. The menu looked amazing, I couldn't believe the amount of options available, as well as some great sounding specials. I would have ordered the entire menu if given the capabilities. The service was quick, the food arrived and you can see the owner/chef takes pride is in dishes, he cares about what the customer think, if they are feeling satisfied, always making sure to give his best. The food was as expected unbelievable. I would return for lunch every day if I could. I will definitely be returning as soon as I can to try more of this out of this world menu.

Vegan Earth provides a place for plant based eaters to go and not worry about meat mix ups, judgmental eyes or just another table number. You are given the red carpet the moment you walk in. I would easily give this experience 5 stars & more if I could.

Do not hesitate, head over there and witness a friendly atmosphere, amazing food and some good chat.

Pros: Enthusiastic staff, Multitude of options, Incredible food

veganevolutionist

Points +623

24 Nov 2021

Great food.

Easy to find thanks to the bright coloured exterior. Varied menu with a special of the day to keep it fresh. Good portion size, well presented food, and delicious. Large selection of cakes. Fab hot chocolate.

Pros: Good menu, Delicious food, Friendly service

Cons: Lack of a loo:(

Caudy1960

Points +30

27 Oct 2021

Delicious

The food was amazing, a talented chef and great assistants, I had the seitan curry with whole rice and followed by pancakes , highly recommend this wonderful place, The coffee was also delicious and all at a great price 💚 Dog friendly 🐶

Pros: Vegan , The food was outstanding , The people amazing

Cons: Needs to be bigger, to fit more vegans in , Needs to be bigger, to fit more non-vegans in , Nothing to dislike

jayhay23

Points +189

26 Sep 2021

Lovely brunch

Fully vegan cafe in central Ayr. Really nice brunch and lunch options and good portions too. Proprietors are nice and passionate about veganism. Definitely worth coming out of your way if you are in the area

MrSteeps

Points +151

27 Aug 2021

Really really tasty

An oasis of a place in Ayr, really tasty food, friendly team and cheap. I smashed back a Buddha bowl and a seitan burger as well as an amazing Tropical smoothie, highly recommended.

Pros: All vegan, Friendly service, Tasty food

AbiM

Points +2485

26 Aug 2021

Highlight

We stayed here an extra morning to make sure we could visit and it was well worth it. Tasty food and friendly owners. Highly recommend!

Pros: Lots of choices

Cons: Only open 4 days a week!

scottecollier

Points +20

24 Nov 2020

Fully Vegan Cafe in Ayr!

Excellent food including tofu scramble, seitan paninis, cakes and pancake stacks. Friendly staff too.

Pros: 100% Vegan.

Cons: Not open on Sundays.

Return to Ayr Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Earth closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.