First Review by leannem

Great experience :) - Edit

Had an amazing experience on this tour. I have been on this tour twice and both times I have enjoyed amazing vegan food and met new amazing people :) It is great for vegans and non vegans as you are guided through various restaurants in dublin which serve tasty vegan food and is helpful with finding new places to eat and showing new vegans that it is easy and enjoyable to be vegan in Dublin.

Pros: Tried new food/restaurants , Met new people , Experienced Dublin

Best Food Tour Ever! - Edit

I could not recommend this tour more. I was told by countless people that I would go hungry in Ireland as a vegan but Sivan & Scott showed that vegan food is everywhere in Dublin! I heavily research food before traveling and they took us to spots I hadn't even found on HappyCow or in my Google searches. They treated us more like friends than customers, we ate delicious food that left me so full but not feeling overly full and the amount of walking and layout of the food/drinks was spot on! I'm very excited to see where these tours lead them and can't wait to come back and experience another one! Do not miss this on your next trip to Dublin - and non-vegans, don't feel intimidated! The tour is delicious and you won't be treated any differently whether you're vegan or not.

Pros: Amazing Tour, Nice Vibe, Excellent Food

Highlight of My Trip! - Edit

Dublin is a beautiful city, full of beautiful people and places. The Vegan Dublin Food Tour will showcase both the people (especially the two guides) and the places.
Prepare to eat way too much, in the best vegan way possible.

2 Responses

VeganInIreland.com 15 Oct 2017 - Hey Mikaela,

Thanks for the top rating and excellent review, we're glad you enjoyed it and did no go hungry :)

VeganInIreland.com 15 Oct 2017 - Hey Mikaela,

Best tour that does not involve beer in Dublin :D - Edit

Was a great experience to see new places in an area i have been living for the past year & did not know existed.
The tour is build in such a way that you eat some walk a little eat some more which is very refreshing. Sivan was very knowledgeable & the other couples who joined us to the tour were lovely & we had a nice flowing conversation. Oh & did i mention its freaken vegan?!

Pros: Great food, Great conversation, Vegan!

VeganInIreland.com 15 Oct 2017 - Hey Omer,

Thank you for the high rating and great review. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed it and we loved hosting you.

Dublin Gem! - Edit

As a traveling vegan did you ever wish to come to a city and with in the first few days go on a 'treasure hunt' trip of yummy vegan food, meet new people and have the crack?!

All of this can happen and so much more :)

Im not a tourist in Dublin, its my home but this Tour experience took me to gem spots I never knew where there and showed me that Dublin vegan scene is blooming!

I loved that the host's gave us the inside stories of the places we visited, shared their own secret recpie of an Irish cream liquar with a bar so they could prepare us a drink!! Were full of knowlange and made everyone feel so welcomed!

Be sure to come hungry!

Updated from previous review on 2017-06-06

Pros: Lots of tasty food, great portions , drink tasters , little pressy at the end of the tour

VeganInIreland.com 15 Oct 2017 - Hi there,

thank you for the detailed review and high rating, it really makes it all worth our while. We're so happy to hear that it was a positive experience for you.

A great way to sample some of the finest vegan food in Dublin! 😋 - Edit

I've been vegan for over three years now and I work in Dublin City Center, I had no idea that so many of the restaurants/bars/cafes that I walked past every day had LOADS of vegan options! Apart from the six venues we visited on the tour, our hosts were kind enough to point out many more establishments that were vegan friendly as we strolled through the city!
The tour itself was so much fun! I genuinely had a really great evening and from chatting with the other guests, it seemed like everyone else did too!!
I loved every minute of the tour! We enjoyed some of the most delicious vegan food and drink I've ever tasted!
Our hosts we're lovely, very friendly and full of useful information about dining out in Dublin as a vegan.
The tour lasted over three hours but the time just flew by!
I highly recommend the tour to anyone who enjoys great food, lovely company, engaging conversation and a little light walking around a beautiful city... and most importantly, you don't need to keep asking "Is this vegan?" :)
My only piece of advice I would offer to anyone planning to try out the tour is to TURN UP HUNGRY!! There is LOADS of delicious vegan food to sample and you definitely will not go home hungry!
Thank you "Vegan in Ireland" for an unforgettable evening and some wonderful memories :)

Pros: Delicious food, Great company , Friendly hosts

VeganInIreland.com 15 Oct 2017 - Hi Mr. Jackman,

Thank you for the excellent rating and for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We really enjoyed hosting you and would love to see you again on our new upcoming tours.

Would do it again tomorrow night! YUMMMMM - Edit

Fabulous - highly recommend. Just did this tour tonight, so much food and it was all delicious. Great small group of nice people and the tour guides were really lovely. Lots of good food, good value, well worth it.

Pros: Lots of delicious food

VeganInIreland.com 15 Oct 2017 - Hi there,

Thank you for the great rating and excellent review, we loved hosting you and we're so happy to hear that you had a great time.

Return to Dublin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Dublin Food Tour closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.