Vegan Caffe Nana

( 1 review )
072-4701151

Mitsui Tottori Hannan, Osaka Prefecture 1516-2, Osaka, Japan

Vegan restaurant est. 2014 at 大阪府阪南市鳥取三井1516-2. Offers lunch sets; choose from curries, pasta, and rice. Desserts include a banana coconut tart, pancake with cashew cream, raw ice cream cake, muffins, and others. The space inside is cozy. Confirmed open, Jan 2018. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-5:00pm. Last order 4:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, Indian, International, Italian, Japanese, Organic

1 Review

First Review by JesseD

My Favourite Cafe in Japan - Edit

I went to this cafe a few months ago, and forgot to write a review, and now I was shocked to find that this cafe doesn't have any, so I'm going to write one, albeit late. I see on Facebook that the cafe is still open and vegan.
I've travelled over most of Japan, especially the Kansai area, and while there are many great little oases of vegan food, this is truly the best I've visited. I had the curry set, which included authentic Thai and Indian curries (the best I've had in Japan - better than most Indian restaurants), and delicious baking and sides. The cafe itself has a charming interior in a nice wooden building set back from the street. And it wasn't even expensive.

The only downside is that this cafe is a little off the beaten track for most visitors, but please trust me that it's well worth the half hour to hour it will take from Kansai Airport (KIX). It's not easy being vegan in Japan, but this is the perfect welcome or send-off. It also sells some nice baked goods which are good for travelling or plane rides.

Pros: Amazing food, Inexpensive, Charming cafe environment

Cons: a little off the path, but worth it!!!

Return to Osaka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Caffe Nana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.