CLOSED: Vegan Art Restaurant

( 1 review )

11-2-AB, Block A4, Wuhan Xintiandi, 28 Lugouqiao Rd, Jiangan District, Wuhan, China

Name 维根艺厨, address 江岸区芦沟桥路28号武汉新天地A4地块第三期11号楼11-2-AB单元(近胜利街). Has Wi-Fi. REPORTED CLOSED, DEC 2016.

Categories: Vegan, Chinese

1 Review

First Review by mumpsimus

Excellent food and service - Edit

This restaurant is not hard to find once you get to Xintiandi. Its interior is very tastefully decorated and clean with quiet music playing in the back, staff is attentive and polite. They do have an English menu but I am not sure if waiters speak English, I assume they do though. Dishes are about 30 Yuan on average which is a lot cheaper than what I am used to in Beijing. The seven dishes we tried were all excellent, easily one of the best vegetarian restaurants I have been to in China. Ingredients are fresh, dishes are innovative even though you have your usual Chinese staples in there and the service is fast. If you don't like mockmeats choices are a bit limited but there are still plenty of options. All dishes we ordered were vegan.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Attentive Staff

Return to Wuhan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Vegan Art Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.