• Vedic Kitchen

• (6)
  • White Vegetarian
Indian
Organic

Vegetarian Indian food. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm. Also open for dinner on weekends.

Venue map for Vedic Kitchen
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Elicesantoso

samesamebutvegan

Points +938

25 Mar 2021

Dosa was off

I ordered the masala dosa and the Jasmine Ice Tea. Tea was good, maybe a bit too strong for my liking, but a big glass and great value for the price of 10k.
Dosa was okay, not crispy and not much flavor, not even the potatoes inside, overall it tasted bland. Came with a dal (which was really hot and had lots of veg in it), some coconut chutney which didn’t taste super fresh and some tomato chutney which I honestly never had with dosa before (and I‘ve eaten soo many dosas in different places) and the tomato chutney tasted completely off, I even had to spit out the bite I took. Definitely old and I was a bit worried about food poisoning. Maybe they don’t have enough customers with Covid now and that’s why the food isn‘t fresh, but nevertheless that shouldn’t happen. Wouldn’t go there again.

NilsHeymann

Points +654

Vegetarian
01 Jan 2020

Very nice

Lovely vibe.
We both ordered the Thalis. You pick six items from the menu, it excludes all dosas and other items. If the main dish comes with a bread, it will not be included in the thali. The jackfruit curry was great and so was the roasted cauliflower with tahini and yoghurt.
It says Vedic kitchen but they use onions and put ice on drinks so it’s not fully Ayurvedic.

Pros: Many vegan dishes

TanyaCamilleri

Points +54

26 Dec 2018

My favourite place

One of my favourite places. I eat here everyday.. sometimes even two times a day. Beautiful, peaceful space and the food is amazing. Delicious vegan Vedic food!

VikramJain

Points +23

Vegetarian
24 Dec 2018

Amazing food

We are going second time
Nice restaurant with vegan options and friendly staff

yogisatya

Points +11

Mostly Veg
30 Jun 2017

Excellent quality!

Heartwarming home cooked food :)

Elicesantoso

Points +47

Mostly Veg
30 Jun 2017

Authentic home cooked veg indian food

A true hidden gem in Bali. Vedic Kitchen serves delicious vegetarian/vegan indian food as well as fresh lassi and chai tea..Yumm!