VAVA Frozen Yogurt - Airport

• Other Other
+66-950181020

Samui Airport, Koh Samui, Thailand, 84320

Frozen yogurt bar but with vegan smoothie bowls and smoothies with choice of almond or coconut milk. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-9:30pm.

First Review by eric

Quickest 1000 Baht you can spend - Edit

Stopped in to get some pre-flight frozen yogurt today. They thoroughly enjoyed shoveling on toppings. We had a smoothie which Rachel enjoyed and I did the berry blossom bowel which was larger than I would have expected. Almost a 1000 Baht later and we were set. It’s worth a stop on a hot day and I would recommend it.

Pros: clean, upbeat atmosphere, friendly staff

Cons: pricing similar to US froyo shops

quick option at the airport - Edit

I added this place because I didn't find many other vegan friendly options here. You can get a smoothie bowl with fresh fruit and the menu uses the word vegan to describe them, although some of the toppings aren't vegan.
I opted for a matcha smoothie and wanted almond milk but they didn't have it so they used coconut milk. Taste was okay but probably would have been better without the Matcha. They also didn't have any vegan Soft Serve Yogurt like the other branches do. One girl spoke English and said they just didn't have it at this time.
Only 99 baht at an airport for a smoothie is a pretty good deal.

Pros: convenience, price

Cons: dairy heavy

Return to Koh Samui Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VAVA Frozen Yogurt - Airport closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.