Vatten Ramen

Kerkstraat 148, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1017gr

Serves meat, vegan options available. Japanese restaurant offering vegan ramen, gyoza, edamame beans and spicy tofu. Open Mon-Sun 11:00-22:00.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

Do not go

Worst ramen ever
Very oily
No taste
Just broth that seems to be watery with oil splotches

Cons: Expensive !

IvanaLorenzo

Points +36

07 Mar 2020

Tasty Vegan Ramen

Amazing cosy place! We ordered the vegan ramen and was really good. Also we got some spicy tofu, Gyoza, Edamame and ice cream for dessert! Really worth the visit!

Pros: Vegan food , Really happy wit the taste

Cons: A bit small for larger groups

Sushinina

Points +1779

05 Mar 2020

Vegan Ramen

I wasn’t too fond of the ramen, I guess I should have added some toppings. I ordered the classic vegan ramen which were pretty boring in my opinion but the gyoza was absolutely delicious!

TheresaKoch

Points +21

04 Jan 2020

Many vegan options

You can choose between three types of vegan Ramen. Normal, Mido and Spicy. And you can also have starters like Edamame. Everything was very delicious! Very friendly staff, we didn't have to wait too long for the food coming. I would go there again😄

Pros: Three vegan Ramen: Normal, Miso, Spicy, Edamame

annedd

Points +34

19 Oct 2019

Lovely ramen

Ramen place with two of the five ramen options vegan. They also have some starters/side dishes on the menu with clear reference whether they're vegan or not. We got a nice bowl of comforting ramen and enjoyed it thoroughly. Might not be the strongest broth ever, but loved the vegetables and optional toppings. Do recommend!

Pros: Clear menu with vegan options , Nice crew, Restaurant is big enough, yet cosy

Return to Amsterdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vatten Ramen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.