Vasili's Greek Restaurant

831-458-9808

1501A Mission St, Santa Cruz, California, USA, 95060

Serves meat, vegan options available. Long established Greek restaurant. Menu labels the vegetarian items. Ask for the vegan menu which has options for appetizers, salads, mains, soup, and dessert. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by BouncyHouseVegan

Now Featuring Vegan Menu Section! - Edit

I first visited this restaurant as an omnivore and have visited since going vegan.

It was December 2015, and must have been an off day for the waitress I had, because she wasn't familiar with which foods were in fact vegan. Despite not being sure about the menu she was friendly and provided me with a couple vegetarian suggestions. I was too hungry to bother finding another place to eat so I gave it a shot.

I had good dolmas, crispy fries, and a nice salad.

I was recently told that they have expanded their menu to include a dedicated vegan section(I'll upload the picture of the menu a friend sent me)!

I will be updating my review when I visit Vasili's again.

Pros: Friendly waitstaff, Prompt service, Fresh food, Vegan menu section

Cons: Serves meat, Can get crowded on weekends

Photo of Vasili's Greek Restaurant  by <a href="/members/profile/BouncyHouseVegan">BouncyHouseVegan</a> <br/>Vasili's Greek Restaurant Vegan Menu Section <br/> March 9, 2016  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/70513/139474'>Report</a>

Vasili's Greek Restaurant Vegan Menu Section

Return to Santa Cruz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vasili's Greek Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.