Vapiano - Mt Gravatt

( 1 review )
07-32191402

Level 2, 2049 Logan Rd, Mount Gravatt, Brisbane, Queensland, 4122

Serves meat, vegan options available. International chain of Italian restaurants. Offers a menu of pasta, pizza, salad, dessert, and starter choices with vegan labeled. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Rabbitnom

Delicious and reliable - Edit

I come here often I love it so much! I great spot to bring Omni friends or vegans. They have very clearly marked menu of vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free options. The pasta and garlic pizza don't come with cheese as a default. When you order they offer extras that cost more such as chicken, spinach, cherry tomatoes, then they offer the free extras like chilli, garlic, cheese, bread. So it's super easy to order vegan straight off the menu. I love the pomodoro with tagliatelle pasta and added spinach, a garlic pizza, and a lemon lime a bitters. I have never had a bad experience and will be back many more times, would rate 5 stars if it let me!

Pros: clearly marked menu, order vegan straight from menu, great atmosphere, can always get a table

Return to Brisbane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vapiano - Mt Gravatt closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.