First Review by scocasso

Vancouver Meatless Meetup - Edit

Meatless Meetup is a great way to make new friends especially when you moved to Canada like me. It's also a great way to bring your non-vegan friends along to potlucks, dine-outs etc.

This group is a wonderful way to get inspired to live healthier.

Pros: Make more like minded friends

Cons: Sometimes more or less people come

My Favourite Group!! - Edit

This meetup group started as part of Earthsave Canada's way to make organizing potlucks, dine-outs, and events easier. Then, it separated from Earthsave Canada (but still very good friends) as its own entity. Over the years, it has really been my main method of keeping in touch with the vegan, environmental, animal rights, etc. community. My favourite events are the potlucks -- I have just so many fantastic memories of potlucks and the people I've met over the last twenty-some-odd years -- what can I say, but join the group and come and have some fun with us!!!

It's totally volunteer run and funded.

Pros: Great fun, great food, great people, Meet lots of like-minded people, Events are usually pretty cheap or free

Cons: Most meetups are in the Vancouver area, Too many dine-outs; not enough potlucks, I love dine-outs, but prefer free events

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vancouver Meatless Meetup closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.