Valldemossa

Ctra Vieja de Valldemossa s/n, Valldemossa, Spain

Serves meat, vegan options available. Located inside Relais & Chateau hotel, this upscale restaurant offers an extensive vegan menu.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, European, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by Phonique

Great vegan food - Edit

Had a lovely vegan meal at Valldemossa! Make sure you phone ahead and book and let them know then that you are vegan, as they will then be very well prepared for you. I had 4 courses; a pea soup with mushrooms, a delicious salad, a risotto and a fruit salad. Every course was beautiful, my favourites being the pea soup and the salad. There were also 2 other vegetarian options on the menu, one of which could be made vegan. The staff were very accommodating and were all aware that I was vegan and of what I could and could not eat. The manager (whose wife is vegan) even came to our table to ask how my experience was as a vegan to see how he could make the vegan experience even better. To add on to the last review posted; the 822ml bottle of water we had from the menu was €6, so I assume there must have been a mistake during their visit! All in all Valdemossa was a beautiful restaurant with lovely food and very polite and accommodating staff.

Pros: beautiful view, great food, accommodating staff

Cons: expensive

822ml of still water for 47,20€ - Edit

well, arriving at this beautiful place with a stunning view we were asked what we would like to drink, so we asked for still water and they served us a whole bottle (822ml) for a price we only found out about at the end of our visit.
as we found out about this unique place through happy cow we expected at least one vegetarian meal on the menu, but that wasnt the case here. but to our surprise the waitress had a talk with the chef and he offered some nice and tastful vegan vegetable risotto. it was delicious and the fact they had soy milk for my coffee was surely another plus.
but nothing could make up for the really ridiculous price of 47,20€ for a 822ml bottle of still water. well if they would have announced beforehand that their water is the most expensive water we will ever drink in our life, maybe I would have chosen to order it anyways, but maybe not!

Pros: great view, good chef, service fluent in english and german

Cons: 47,20€ for 822ml of water, expensive, very very expensive, not even one vegetarian dish on the menu

Return to Valldemossa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Valldemossa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.