Valentina's Mexican Grill

( 1 review )
661-328-0500

4240 California Ave, Bakersfield, California, USA, 93309

Serves meat, vegan options available. Can make breakfast burrito with tofu. Has separate vegetarian menu with burrito, tostada, enchilad, cajun tofu and black bean tacos. Karaoke on Tuesdays. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by glassesgirl79

Good Mexican food if you’re patient - Edit

Recently visited this restaurant (used to be Anita’s) and was promptly sat down given chips and salsa and asked what did we want to drink. They also have delicious guacamole which tasted freshly made. Ten minutes later, we received our drinks then placed our food order. Was happy to see that they have a separate vegetarian menu and are willing to add tofu to any of those options. I ordered 2 Cajun tofu taco plate with rice and beans and others ordered a veggie burrito and a tostada salad. Tofu tacos were surprisingly filling along with the black beans and Spanish rice and other who were with me enjoyed their food as well. The portion sizes were decent and my only recommendation is that they add vegan cheese to give vegans more flexibility.

The only warnings I would give is that the salsa that comes with the chips is spicy. We also waited thirty minutes to receive refills and our check but I’m gonna chalk that up to it being busy. Bring your patience and be clear you want no cheese on your food and you’ll be fine.

Updated from previous review on 2017-12-24

Pros: Has separate vegetarian menu, Good portion sizes, Good guacamole

Cons: Long wait for food and drink, Spicy salsa

Return to Bakersfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Valentina's Mexican Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.