Vaikuntha Resto

Contact 0387-4212453

Leguizamon 450, Salta, Argentina,

A 100% vegan restaurant with fresh, natural, nutritional, proteic and energetic food. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-2:00pm, Mon-Fri 6:00pm-11:30pm. Closed Sun. Kitchen closes at 11:30 pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by AndreaLundgren

Wonderful meal at Vaikuntha - Edit

We had a delicious vegetarian meal at Vaikuntha, and very pleasant evening. Excellent and friendly service with yummy food - very healthy and extremely delicious. Lovely atmosphere and decor too! Very good wine recommended by the staff. Would definitely highly recommend.

Pros: Excellent and original food combos, Very friendly service, Very reasonable

Fabulous meal - Edit

I had a vegan pizza and a nut milk/chocolate shake. Both were delicious. They also gave me a complimentary appetizer zucchini wheels with a vegan cheese, cherry tomatoes and chia seeds. Yum! Not sure what that was about but I enjoyed it! Staff were friendly and helpful. Venue and atmosphere were lovely.
I'll be back! (And I'm taking a muffin with me to tide me over until then!)

Excelente!! - Edit

Todo de primera.
Resto Vegano super recomendable.
La calidad de los ingredientes y la atención son muy buenos.
Hay que venir con tiempo ya que cocinan todo en el momento y tarda más que un restaurante tradicional.

Pros: Calidad de los ingredientes, Atención, Ambiente relajado y tranquilo

One of my favorite restaurant in the world! - Edit

All is delicious!!! Try the yummy Vegan Brownie with cashew ice cream and caramel, it's incredible! I put this restaurant in my favourite in the world! The staff is friendly and the place is beautiful, Thank you

Great choice, place and people - Edit

Entering, and then looking at the menu, I thought "wow, really? this is vegan??". And yes, it is. They have a great choice of dishes - crazy salads, integral sandwiches, warm mains (lasagna, zucchini noodles with pesto, nuts, and a lots more), mouthwatering appetizers, integral pizzas and insane-sounding desserts, AND a great choice of juices!

Well, wow, what more could you want?
Oh yes, you could want a friendly staff, and they are just adorable. And affordable prices, and they definitely are.

I had a "equilibrio" salad, that combined somehow too many different things. But well, it did just as it said on the menu, so my fault. And a "pura vida" green juice that was really nice.

Pros: Great menu, Nice atmosphere and friendly staff, Prices

Delicious food and supernice people - Edit

I had the zucchini pasta with portobellos, sundried tomatoes and olives and it was amazing. Love the place. Cheap too, 65 pesos for a great dish. My friend had a sandwich with avocado and a lot more (55pesos) Tasted good too! Juices and smoothies are awesome as well. We drank some coffee and they gave us free raw little dessert thingies. Very nice!

Return to Salta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vaikuntha Resto closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1035 times since Dec 2014.