V Roast Bistro

505-934-7592

3904 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, 87108

Coffee house that roasts all organic coffee in-house. Serves vegan food and pastries, with items such as smothered burritos and blueberry muffins. Opened here Sep 2017. Reported no longer vegan Nov 2017, serving dairy for hot drinks. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-5:00pm, Sat 8:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Take-out, European

First Review by vsvihla

Edit: Now serving cow’s milk - Edit

Well, it has come to my attention that V Roast is no longer 100% plant based/Vegan. After just over 60 days at this location, they’ve started serving cow’s milk as an option. I guess they have to do what they have to do (they said morning coffee sales were down), but it kinda kills the unique selling point of this place when it is no different than anywhere else in town that offers both cow and plant milk options.

For now, their food options are vegan but I don’t know if they plan to keep it that way. (They have not updated their marketing material so I would suggest you ask very carefully about what you order to ensure dairy cheese and other animal products aren’t introduced into the food to help sales in the future.)

Original review- no longer accurate:
This place moved to my neighborhood recently, and I am thrilled! Their coffee is awesome and they have a great variety of vegan food options.

I especially liked the tofu scramble breakfast burrito - their tofu was fantastic and they smothered it with red and green and topped it with non-daiya (yay!) vegan cheese. One of the better breakfast burritos I have found here!

Comfortable & friendly environment. I’ll be back!

Pros: lot of vegan options

Cons: serves cow’s milk

Great place - Edit

They serve all kinds of vegan coffee drinks. Lots of options for drinks all with vegan milks. We stopped here for breakfast on our way to the airport and got smothered breakfast burritos. They were so good! They are loaded with tofu scramble, potatoes, tomatoes and vegan cheese, then covered with green or red chili sauce. Delicious and filling!

Pros: Fun coffee drinks

yum! - Edit

Excellent vegan coffee options, with choice of various vegan milks.
Dining options are limited but delicious and ample. We had burritos, but they also had soup, muffins, cookies, and sandwiches. Definitely coming back!

Return to Albuquerque Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has V Roast Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.