First Review by CottageCupcakeCo

Perfect for fellow students! - Edit

V Revolution has a great, friendly atmosphere that's perfect for students - not to mention that the prices are really cheap!
The milkshakes aren't great, and I'm gutted that there aren't any fries on the menu, but the cakes are incredible!
Probably not the best place to take your meat-eating friends to introduce them to Vegan food, as it is only good old junk food on the menu!
The diner itself is a bit grubby, but as a student, as long as I'm getting tasty food for cheap I couldn't really care less! Love it.

Pros: Great atmosphere- perfect for students, extremely cheap, excellent vegan cakes/sweet treats

Cons: Literally everything is unhealthy , a bit grubby, they're a diner that doesn't sell fries!

Very Tasty - Edit

American style hotdogs & burgers made with vegan fake meats and cheese. The food was really tasty and although the meals are small, the hotdog and cappuccino I had was enough fuel for shopping that day.
It was very busy when we visited, so we had to wait for a table for awhile, however the staff were pleasant and it was worth it for the food. Prices are good too.

Pros: Delicious vegan cheese, Creamy coffee, Great price

Cons: Small portions, Not a lot of seating

Vegan Heaven - Edit

V Revolution is a vegan diner, selling burgers, hotdogs, shakes, cakes and a selection of vegan products to purchase and has a cool, chill out kind of feel.

I ordered a large Americano coffee with brownie baked cheesecake, topped with cookies and chocolate sauce and what a treat it was, on a wet cold Wednesday lunchtime. The cheesecake was delicious, so moist and soft with a rich chocolate flavour and showcased how wonderful vegan cakes can be. V Revolution are moving to much bigger premises later this year and will be expanding the menu with longer opening hours.

Pros: Totally Vegan

best vegan burger - Edit

My favourite place in Manchester to eat. A intimate American diner style restaurant. Can get quite busy but waits haven't been long. Food always arrives quickly. My personal favourite is the Mini Mac, a vegan spin on a Big Mac. A variety of hot dogs and burgers available, as well as vegan milkshakes! Inexpensive.

Pros: inexpensive, delicious, friendly service

Cons: none

super cooles veganes Restaurant - Edit

Das kleine aber feine Fast Food Restaurant im Retrostyle hat unsere Erwartungen erfüllt. Typisch amerikanisches Essen, leckere Getränke und ein kleiner Shop
umsich mit veganenKöstlichkeiten einzudecken.
Toilette war sauber, Bedienung freundlich, das Essen kam schnell und es war lecker. Da wir selten Fast Food Essen, haben wir uns sehr darüber gefreut :)

Pros: zentral, lecker, unkompliziert

Cons: Selbstbedienung

Great vegan junk food and a friendly atmosphere - Edit

Visited twice in a couple of weeks when visiting Manchester and delighted on both occasions. Good selection of vegan junk food including awesome burgers and milk shakes. Home made coleslaw really tasty. Good cakes too.

Staff and other customers very friendly offering recommendations and generally giving clear indications that it's a wonderful vegan life. If only I lived closer!

Pros: Great vegan junk food, Friendly staff and customers

Cons: Closes at 6pm

Cheap and Cheerful - Edit

Busy vegan burger joint. The food is filling, cheap and tasty. It wasn't clear that the burgers were served with nachos so ended up with a huge pile of nachos because we also ordered them as a started. I appreciated the fruit flavoured water that was constantly available. They might want to reconsider the fridge with the piles of pre-packaged burgers being so publicly visible, it was a little off-putting! It was busy on a Wednesday lunchtime but there were tables available. There was a good choice of cakes but I didn't try any on this occasion.

Pros: Cheap, Nice atmosphere., Tasty fast food

Cons: Closed in the evening, Reliance on pre-packaged food

Awesome place! - Edit

The food here was great and the staff was nice, too. We had to wait a few minutes for a table but it was worth it. Even my meat-eating boyfriend liked the food.

Pros: Many vegan options, Cheap, Great music

Hit and miss - Edit

The fast food is great. The deli selection is also great. The service can be a little iffy. It's a small space and really popular, which is great to see - we all want vegan cafés to do well - but some staff can be unhelpful when you ask how long the wait will be and have been known to ignore customers rather than give a quick "I won't be a minute". It's the little things that help maintain your customers' goodwill. The owner is always upbeat and friendly. The cakes there used to be amazing - the best vegan cakes I've ever had. Properly moist sponge, professionally decorated, really tasty and unusual flavour combinations. The last few times we've been, though, they've only had their own cakes, which tend to look a bit amateurish and are definitely not as tasty.

Pros: Cheap, Good vegan fast food

Cons: Too small, Inconsistent customer service

Staff are not helpful. - Edit

We turned up on a disgustingly dirty day of horrid rain, went in at 1200.
We sat down, noting there were menus on tables.
No one attendec to us until we were rudely told eventually that we have to order at the counter. We are not telepathic.
Nice burgers, but small...with tortilla chips...weird. Overpriced, no real chips, etc..unhealthy too.

Pros: vegan, tastes good

Cons: price is high, rudeness of a staff member., nno chips..tortillas instead..bizarre

Amazing burgers and brownies - Edit

Completely vegan place - great puns and even greater food. They've also got a great stock of vegan chocolates, cheeses and other groceries to take home. I went for the Hell-vis Presley. Great range of flavours.

Pros: 100% vegan. Cheap. Close to city centre.

Cons: None.

Best vegan burger I've ever had - Edit

Many years ago my friend and I tasted a vegan burger that was so good that to this day we still compare every burger we eat to it. Nothing has ever beaten it... until now! As soon as I tasted a V Revolution burger today I text my friend to let know her that I've found somewhere that beats "that burger".
A small but perfect menu, this is the ideal place for quality vegan "junk" food that is actually full of flavour and clearly made with love. I had the barbecue burger, complete with 'bacon', 'cheese', coleslaw and crispy onions. On the side, a chocolate milkshake that my non vegan husband declared to be the most perfect milkshake he's ever had. Make sure you have room for a piece of cake as dessert - I had the lime and coconut cake (sublime frosting) and my husband had the rhubarb and custard cake. Both were incredible. I wasn't expecting much and was blown away. Highly recommend.

Pros: Quality vegan "junk" food that tastes as good as i, Very reasonable price for the Northern Quarter, Great alternative music and vibe

Cons: Decor needs livening up a bit

very impressed. - Edit

Being from Vancouver / Canada my wife and I are extremely spoiled when it comes to eat vegan meals outside. As we are both vegan for animal right reasons, granola and banana slices is hardly a meal as far as we are concerned. That is where this place came in. It was very delirious. Super fast and very reasonably priced. The staff is also very friendly. I had a hard time getting on wifi and they didn't stop trying till I was on. I recommend it. Soooo yummy.....

Funky Burger Joint in Funky part of Manchester. - Edit

V have gone for the 50's diner look and it works as it gives a bright look to the cafe.

The burgers/hot dogs (everything vegan) are served in the retro american style baskets with tortilla chips rather than the fries. Would have been nice to have the authentic american fries to go with the burger.

Great range of burgers all cooked on a grill rather than fried so not greasy at all. The burgers are Fry's and they also sell a good range of Fry's products as well as "ice creams".

This is a small cafe which has 2 booths to seat 4 and 6 tables set up to seat 2. I have no doubt if there was a larger group they would be able to help with advance warning.

Would we visit again.... Yes please :-)

Pros: Good Range of Burgers all Vegan, Lovely Helpful Staff, Good Price

Cons: Small

Great tasty vegan burgers in the city centre. - Edit

Wow, what great place! Funky burger bar with American Diner style interior which is clean and bright.
The staff were really nice and knowledgeable. The menu is well put together with a lot of choice ( for burgers).
The food was really tasty. I had the "Heisenburger" with blue "cheese" and caramelized onion. I also had a vegan "cokefloat" which was amazing.
I also really enjoyed looking through the fridges, lots of imported vegan products I hadn't seen any where else

Pros: Tasy food, Lovely Staff, Roomy bright and comfy.

Cons: Only open 12-6 :-(, Only Burgers, Hot dogs & cakes

Authentic punk venue - Edit

Going to V Revolution no one would expect culinary highlight, so it's no point in telling that.
If you expect to finde an authentic punkish burger place, there you are!
As for junk food you'll get alright stuff there - nothing to go crazy about though.
Apart from the food the convenience food corner with stuff to take home is worth mentioning, especially the range of vegan cheeses in the fridge.
Beyond that, if you want to know what's going on in the city, be it a (punk) concert or any kind of cultural event, you'll find the info at V Revolution, either on the blackboard or on a displayed leaflet.

Pros: good attitude, alright food and service, notable blackboard

Cons: culinarily not convincing, not the tidiest

won't be going again. - Edit

So I didn't know what really to expect. The gentlemen with the glasses was absolutely lovely. The food not so much. I took a non vegan with the hope it would open his taste pallets however it was very processed to the point it was uneatable. Coleslaw was lovely (I thought so anyway) same with the cake. Water tasted weird like it had been there for ages.
Won't go back purely because we didn't like the burgers however I highly recommend the coleslaw and cakes :) also it would be great if they could do homemade chips.. That might persuade me to go back :). The tables were all clean however the floor was filthy. Could do with a clean.
Nice concept few tweaks could be made.

Pros: staff friendly, coleslaw and cakes yum

Cons: burgers too processed, water needs changing, floor needs a good clean

Lovely Junky Food - Edit

Vegan Maccy D's! Great if you fancy a cheap, quick, unhealthy lunch, and well worth the little walk through the Northern Quarter.

Pros: cheap, fridge/freezer stocked with vegan subs, great surrounding area

Vegan Fast Food! - Edit

I heard about this place through a vegan facebook group, so the next time I was in Manchester I made sure I went there for lunch. I was not disappointed!!

We arrived quite soon after it opened and there were already a few other customers there. I had the "Barbecuban Missile Crisis" burger which was stuffed with so much filling I had some trouble eating it neatly (!!). My (vegetarian) other half had a "Mini Mac". The food was served really fast and everything was very tasty.

This is not the place for you if you're concerned about eating too much oil or salt, if you're macrobiotic or raw. If you want salad, go elsewhere!! If you want vegan junk food ... you will love it.

N.B. You order and pay at the till, canteen-style.

Pros: Cheap, Vegan Fast Food, Open Bank Holidays

Cons: Decor is a bit shabby, Small

Amazing! - Edit

I have visited V-Revolution twice in the last few months and have not been disappointed either time! The food is all vegan which is great in itself! The satay "chicken" burger is the best burger I have ever had! And the cakes are delicious too. The menu is cool with adventurous burger options and they also sell vegan food items and treats :) The one thing that would make this place better would be if they served fries instead of tortilla chips with their burgers!

Pros: All vegan, Friendly staff and nice atmosphere, Delicious food at a great price

Cons: No chips/fries

A Northern Quarter treat - Edit

Great cafe for a lunch when shopping in Central Manchester, based in the trendy up and coming Northern Quarter, V Revolution holds its own with all the other places. The menu does confuse, but once you realise that it's all Vegan, the ordering is simple. Great food, but slightly pricy.

Pros: Easy reach of City centre, Friendly

Cons: a tad expensive, but not massivly

Great burgers and cake! - Edit

I came here on a weekend with a couple of friends and had a really great lunch; I had a satay burger and a Jammy Dodger layer cake, which were both fantastic. The staff were brilliant, really helpful and friendly; we were originally seeking a vegan cooked breakfast but unfortunately they don't do that any more, but the guys working there had a few suggestions for other places to go for cooked breakfasts in the future. I always love coming to all-vegan venues and this one was absolutely brilliant.

Pros: Burgers! So many burgers!, All vegan, Lovely place, lovely people

Cons: Don't do cooked breakfast any more :(

Great Burgers, Great Cakes !!! - Edit

Like to come here with my family. Makes a change from curry and rice and falafels etc. Good choice of burgers and lovely cake. What more can you ask for. Also can buy range of cheeses and other food stuff. Worth a visit.

Pros: Good junk food, Good value, Good atmosphere

Cons: Can get busy, No chips

Cool vegan fast food - Edit

If you like your fake burgers and hotdogs in a funky cool place, V Rev is for you! As well as those things they also do nachos and sandwiches and cake. You can also buy food to take away, and they sell fake meats and vegan cheeses as well. Small-ish so can get busy. Was there last Sat late a'noon and the poor staff were rushed off their feet, but kept on smiling. Only down side is there's not non-meaty burgers - I'm fussy and only like tofu, nut or bean burgers...!

Pros: Vegan, Funky

Cons: Smallish place, No tofu/nut/bean burgers

Not a good Latte - Edit

We went here to see if it would be a good place to lunch later that day, but the Latte with soymilk was terrible, so we decided not to lunch here. Of course this does not say anything about the food.

Pros: Nice place, Friendly helpers

Cons: Latte Coffee

Best Vegan Junk Food! - Edit

V Revolution has improved a lot since it first opened and I love the new menu. Don't go for healthy options but I recommend the hot dogs and the chocolate milkshakes! Recently the V Revolution team have started baking and the cakes are so inventive and delicious - I had marshmallow cake last week.

Pros: Best vegan junk food ever, Milkshakes are heavenly, Drinks and snacks also available

Cons: Service slow when busy, No "healthy" options

No frills! - Edit

No frills vegan junk food with a hardcore metal soundtrack.

I had the classic hotdog and my friend had the blue cheese burger.

Cheap and cheerful and punk as f*ck.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday September 24, 2014

Pros: Friendly , Unpretentious, Inexpensive

This place is incredible - Edit

This is my favourite junk food cafe. Their hotdogs are incredible and they always have a good selection of vegan shakes and soft drinks available. It has a really nice atmosphere and the food is really cheap. You can also pick up flyers about vegan things such as protests and petitions as well as flyers about what's on in Manchester. I have yet to sample the cakes but they look delicious. I often come here with my boyfriend who loves the hotdogs even though he's a meat eater! It's cool to have found a place we both love to eat considering our diets are so different.

Pros: Delicious mock meat junk food, Really cheap, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Shuts early, not for a late night snack, No chips!

Missing a big juicy burger? Miss it no more! - Edit

A good place to come if you're missing meaty treats. I have a massive double beef cheese burger with a blueberry shake... it just put flavours in my face that I didn't think I'd ever experience again. the blueberry shake was an all-american CLASSIC. Really fit and friendly staff too. And its full of sexy vegans. Yeeaaah! :D

Pros: Juicey burgers, Thick creamy shakes, Fit staff / fit customers!

Different style of food, worth a visit - Edit

A vegan burger bar with a metal theme sounds like fun and it's pretty much what you would expect, although it seems like they're basing their menu almost entirely on what can be cooked from the fridges filled with veggie stuff.

That's fine, although we were a bit disappointed to discover that the amazing stacked burgers on the walls such as the Heisenburger were mostly one-off specials.

We had the Mini Macs with an extra burger, they were tasty and well put together. But any semblance of a side dish was missing - nachos were available but it seemed like it would be an overload of processed food. That's not to say that the burgers didn't feel healthy - they did, but some fried potato based offering would go down well.

It was great however to be able to pick from the wide selection of nice drinks in the fridges.

Pros: Tasty vegan burgers, Also sells chilled vegan groceries

Cons: Not enough options apart from main items, Vegan burgers etc maybe TOO realistic!

amazing!! - Edit

Friendly service, good if you feel like having some junk food, fast service even when it's busy, nice variety and products to take home. Went there twice in one weekend in Manchester.

Pros: vegan, yummy, friendly

Cons: small venue

VEGAN JUNK FOOD - Edit

Every time I have been in V Revolution there has always been at least one ridiculously good massive vegan cake on the counter from which I HAVE to have a slice. Last time I was there I had this huge chocolate orange cake it was well good. It's good here because you can get a good vegan lunch (try one of their massive burgers) and hang out drinking coffee, and then you can buy some more vegan supplies to take home for your dinner that night.

Pros: sell vegusto cheese and other nice stuff, CAKES R INSANE, coffee is greattttt

Hidden Gem!! - Edit

Visited for the first time a couple of weeks ago and sampled the 'Hamdog', which was delicious.
This is proper fast food in a friendly environment with the added bonus of them selling vegan products too.
Will definitely be going back soon.

Pros: Delicious fast food options, Cakes on sale too!, Vegan products for sale

Good that it's here but nothing special - Edit

We came here for a late lunch after arriving in Manchester and were lucky enough to be staying just around the corner. I was a little bit disappointed when we got there that the menu was a bit limited, with only mock meat (and cheese)-based fast food items. Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy a (decent) bit of fake beef or what-have-you every now and then and as a vegan, I like to participate in consuming fast food sometimes for a sense of inclusion, of not missing out on simple pleasures. But really, I don't know what the big deal about this place is. My Chicken Royale with 'bacon' and extra 'cheese' was perfectly satisfying, as was my partner's Mini Mac, but nothing at all I hadn't tasted before. I'll avoid being too negative and say that it's good to have a vegan popular/fast food outlet in the heart of hipster Manchester, and it's not too expensive. More like snack food than meal food though. It has a funky cafe atmosphere and sells vegan products to take home. I think this would be a place I'd keep coming to because it's an easy option.

Pros: Making vegan popular/fast food available, Reasonably priced

Cons: Small menu

worth a visit! - Edit

I had only one day in Manchester so I had to pinpoint my vegan spots carefully. This place was my first visit of the day and I loved it! Though they could serve me the grilled cheese sandwich, I was completely satisfied with the hotdog and the Plougman's sandwich they had in the cooling section. OMG! That sandwich. I still dream about it every day.

Another huge plus to the place, the lovely vegan food they sell in there. Vegusto cheese, all kinds of sausages, hotdogs, chocolate...all things junk food for us to enjoy at home. Will definitely be back to try out the burger!

Pros: all vegan junk food, Diner feel to the place, location

Cons: some items might not be available

Best Vegan Burger Bar EVER - Edit

Title says it all.

They only improvements would be if it was possible to make more of a meal out of it with sides like fries or salads...

Also would be nice if they served beer, but I can live without it.

Pros: good value, delicious food, nice people

authentic - Edit

I ate here last year but forgot to review. Burgers - check. Obscure soy milks - check. Diner look and feel - check. Record store - check. All vegan and straightedge - double check!!

Pros: quirky, authentic, straightedge

Cons: all junkfood

superb junk food - Edit

It is unashamedly junk food, but vegan. Fantastic selection of elements for that authentic mouth feel - they've put some serious research into this. Great specials too, the blue-cheesy Heisenburger is a winner!

Nice selection of drinks and fresh vegan products. It's like a vegan meat counter of tofu.

Heavy metal and herbivores. Go!

Pros: specials, really really good junk food, wifi, and friendly staff

Cons: no fries!

Oldham Road Return - Edit

Felt quite nostalgic for the late Cafe Pop as I walked down Oldham Road. Anyway the VRev is pretty much fast food vege burgers, vege chicken burgers and vege hot dogs just the job for a change but definitely not healthy eating. Would certainly go again.

Pros: Friendly staff, 3 reasons to visit

Makes A Change - Edit

Whilst I think its good to have variety in vegan places to eat, V-Revolution really does take its junk food ethos seriously. I went here with a meat-eating friend and she loved it, I however felt ill after my burger. It was very unhealthy, greasy and salty and sugary, so don't eat here if your body can't cope with unhealthy food! It also focused on meat-alternatives (great for non-veg friend) but if you don't like that sort of thing you may be uncomfortable.

Overall it is good at what it does, is cheap, but not my taste.

Pros: Cheap

Cons: Unhealthy, But Doesn't Want To be Healthy Anyway!

TOTALLY VEGAN! - Edit

Great little place. Nice 50s diner style decor, great vegan junk food, friendly helpful staff.
Fridges and shelves stocked with drinks, mock meats, vegan cheeses, snacks, as well as fresh cakes and good quality herbal teas.
They have some vegan events here like potlucks.

Pros: comfortable and friendly, clean, unique

A delicious diner - Edit

V-revolution sells the most divine sandwiches. The recently consolidated menu is also a real treat for vegans - not a hummas and falafel wrap in sight! The BBBQ burger is a treat and the hotdogs very tasty. The range of vegan products is focused on the hard to obtain end of the scale which is helpful. A friendly, welcome addition to the Manchester vegan food outlet offering which I visit often.

Pros: interesting vegan food, Very tasty, Innovative

Cons: The BBQ sauce is quiet sweet

Hooray - Edit

I loved this place! The people were friendly, the food was yum and there was fake meat galore. Highly recommend it!

Pros: vegan fast food, Delicious , Friendly

Cons: outside sitting area not nice, small portions

This place is going somewhere, but where? - Edit

Firstly, I need to clarify. I really like the idea behind V Revolution. This is not just one business, it's three! There's the punk/hardcore metal record shop; the vegan food store; and then, the main event, a kitsch American style diner serving American style junk food that is definitely not junk!
The food is worth the trip alone and it makes a nice change to be eating vegan food in a cafe that doesn't live up to the usual vegetarian/vegan venue cliche.
Red vinyl seats and a chequerboard vinyl floor set the scene and make for a clean, crisp atmosphere. The staff are laid back and friendly and, as it's nice to have an excuse to browse the records, the slightly longer wait for our food wasn't a problem.
Despite this there is a bit of an issue at V revolution. The three businesses each suffer from not having the full focus of the space. The record shop feels like a little bit of an after-thought and the food store also suffers a similar fate.
I really believe in what the owner is trying to achieve here. V Revolution has the potential to be a real destination, a venue for vegan/vegetarian punks wishing to compare notes and have a bite to eat whilst they do it, but there is need to unify the space and make it feel like all three parts are living in harmony.

Pros: Not the usual vegan menu, Reasonably priced, great range of soft drinks

Cons: not focussed enough

cool place to hang out - Edit

Unfortunately the burger was sold out when I went there on my last day in Manchester. I think this can only be a good sign. But I had a drink in the extraordinary place with great atmosphere and very nice staff! Enjoyed it a lot!

Pros: cool place to hang out, great atmosphere and music, friendly staff

Much Needed And Innovative - Edit

V Revolution is decorated in classic cafe style with a punk / straight edge vibe, thus different from the "healthy" or "hippy" norms. It's important and marvellous to have this sector represented in Manchester business.

To my delight they celebrate what I call "vegan gack" - junk food which is proud to not fit to the vegan stereotype.

At time of writing it's bigger function is as a shop with a good range of products which are often very hard to find elsewhere. They also sell vinyl records and clothing.
It's clearly got potential to be a hang out for activists.

Easy to find, a 5 minute walk from Picadilly Gardens. It is still developing as a business and I haven't eaten there. To be honest I haven't even glanced at the menu, which is why I aint commented on food in the Pro / Cons yet. Will edit when I do. Certainly they do sandwiches and the like. They have just started doing "proper" food on a Sunday.

Pros: A cultural/political 1st for the city., Friendly, sincere staff., Good variety of foods in the shop.

Cons: Still developing hot food provision.

punk food - Edit

This place is pure quality. The food is kind of junk food like, but really nice. Loads of fake meats, fake cheese and that sort of thing. Maybe not for your vegan health obsessives.

Sells loads of vegan cheeses meats and things at the shop and the place also serves a lot of these up in great burgers, cheese toasties and sandwiches. Also has some great soft drinks you don't find much elsewhere.

Also sells hardcore/metal/punk records and shirts, if you're into that sort of thing.

Pros: quality food, punk

Highly recommended - Edit

As Stevie has mentioned it is different to the usual veg*n stores but this is completely a positive. The sandwiches they make and sell here are always really tasty and usually there are a few different kinds. For a vegan there is nowhere in Manchester city centre to get that range of choice and at £3 they are great value as well.

Another thing I love about this place is that it isn't 100% health-food orientated, it knowingly serves some 'vegan junk'. For a vegan who eats well but often fancies something indulgent their specials are really great, which have included huge burgers and full vegan breakfasts.

Finally, the people who run the place are really welcoming and there is a great relaxed atmosphere.

Pros: Great hand-made sandwiches, Good value, It's a record store too

Vrevolution, Manchester - Edit

I went to this place on Saturday. It wasn't the optimum time to make an assessment of what its typically like here as there was a free vegan food event taking place.

The place is quite unusual, not like anywhere I can think I have been to. Its all vegan and has 3 different elements to it.

1) there is a cafe selling coffee, cakes etc and a bunch of other snacky type foods from the shelves such as confectionary bars

2) there's a health food shop element with a fridge and a freezer where you can buy food to take away to prepare at home

3) they sell records and tshirts

Its not a particularly big place and tries to be a little bit of all 3 of these entities rather than looking to be stunning as one of these entities in particular. I personally like it. The atmosphere is relaxed, the vibe was nice, its obviously all vegan food and drink. Its a nice place to chill out and have a munch.

Location is around a 5 min walk from Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester city centre.

Pros: 100% vegan, relaxed, central

M/C's first and best vegan lifestyle store! - Edit

V Revolution is a revolution indeed - a vegan lifestyle and record store in Manchester's Northern Quarter seeing to all your vegan needs! Chilled and frozen grocery items, fresh cakes, drinks, staple items and more. Excellent - I hope it just gets bigger and better!

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has V Revolution closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 15535 times since May 2012.