CLOSED: V Organic Cafe and Gallery

Contact 508-529-2900

62 Main St, Upton, Massachusetts, USA, 01568

Organic vegan cafe established since late-2012. Offers panini sandwiches, soups, smoothies, baked goods, and Brunch on Sunday. Maintains an organic garden behind the cafe. Hosts workshops and yoga classes - see website. SHUT DOWN MAY 2013, CONFIRMED BY ITS WEBPAGE. Open .

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Bakery

First Review by BostonVegan

Simply Devine - Edit

Today was my first visit to this cafe/art gallery. The food was incredible, a perfect portion. The atmospher was so relaxing, the music, the shabby chic decor was so comfy. The owner and employers were so friendly. My go to place every thursday. Oh and I signed up for some yoga classes there too. Love this place and so glad I dont have to drive to cambridge to get this anymore.

Pros: All

Cons: none

Not your typical Vegan Restaurant - Edit

I work up the road and was thrilled when they opened! I love that it is a vegan place that has more options than just tofu or Asian food! I have had the apple pie smoothie, their sweet scones, a bean burrito, and their El greco wrap, and their soup all of which were wonderful! I am a vegetarian that hates tofu so it's always a challenge to find places to eat out that have more than that. You will not be disappointed!

Pros: Relaxing setting, extremely nice owner

Finally - Edit

A couple of weeks ago I went to a very vegan friendly restaurant in Bedford. I was thinking how great it would be to have a place like that close by. Well, my wish came true...

The food was great. I got the corn tortilla with a combo of sweet potatoes, lentil beans and other fun stuff in it. It came with a small side of vegan potato salad. For a drink, I got a green smoothie. The owner was the cook and so knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

The environment of the cafe matched the greatness of the food. With the music playing and the vibe of the cafe, I didn't want to leave. Next time I'll bring my sleeping bag because I don't plan on leaving ;)
Updated from previous review on Friday February 01, 2013

Pros: food, environment, staff

Cons: prices slightly high

Terrific vegan bakery, delicious cafe menu - Edit

I had a wonderful meal there today, with a special nod to the baked goods. There are a lot of vegan bakeries popping up these days, but V Organic Cafe's baked good are head and shoulders above the rest. I had a slice of the apple-lemon "trifle" and it melted in my mouth. I also tried the lemon tart and it was extremely good, with a gluten-free soft crust that was so very yummy.

Those around me had the soup, the reuben sandwich, and the lasagne, and all were quite pleased. I had the tofu scramble, which was fine but I had been thinking it would be vegetables with tofu added, like I make at home; it was just tofu, though nicely done.

The cafe has tables and couches and bar stools, with plenty of windows so it was nice and bright in there.

Let's make this place a success---we need more places like this everywhere!

Pros: food, vibe, staff

Has CLOSED: V Organic Cafe and Gallery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1604 times since Nov 2012.