V Hopes

+52-6462560238

Avenida Riveroll 143, Zona Centro, Ensenada, Mexico, 22800

Outdoor eatery est. 2017 in La Villa serving burgers, fries, hot dogs, and soy meats. Sometimes a special menu. Directions: find the gazebo in the middle of the strip mall behind the main shops. There is a coffee shop / cafe right across from V Hope. There is no sign on the building. You'll see tables and an A-frame sign. Open Mon-Thu 1:00pm-8:00pm, Fri 12:00pm-4:00pm, Sun 10:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Fast food

First Review by joevegan

100% recommend! - Edit

NOTE: to find this place you must find the gazebo in the middle of the strip mall. It's behind the main shops. There is a coffee shop (cafe) right across from V Hope. There is no sign on the building. You'll see tables and an A-frame sign.

We tried everything on the menu, it was quite small but great! They had a hamburger, Al Pastor tacos (best vegan Al Pastor I've had!), Chicharron tacos, buffalo/BBQ "boneless wings" and agua frescas.

Everything was homemade and so fresh and delicious. A hidden gem. The staff was so nice. 10/10 recommend.

Pros: Todo es vegano y muy delicioso! Everything is vega

Cons: a bit hard to find but we asked the man in the tea

Marvelous!!! - Edit

I had a marvelous meal at V Hope's. My friends and I ordered everything on the menu (as the menu is smaller, and rotates). I was blown away by the vegan burger and particularly the BBQ wings.

I would recommend this place to any of my friends or family. An aestheticly pleasing atmosphere, along with spectacular food and lovely owners.

Return to Ensenada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has V Hopes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.