V Cafe

Contact +606-2324576

669M, Jalan Bukit Melaka 1/2 or (1/1), Bukit Beruang, Taman Bukit Melaka, Malacca, Malaysia, 75450

Extra large menu featuring vegetarian Chinese and Western cuisine. Has Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, and relaxing music. Closed Sat.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Susan Tan

A wonderful CNY Eve dinner that I had. - Edit

Is very hard to find a restaurant or cafe tht open during CNY eve. I was so lucky because my friend told me tht V Cafe is opening during CNY eve. I brought my whole family members here for CNY Eve dinner. Surprisingly, we had a very specially kind of CNY dishes that we had never eat b4. They offered up to 27 kinds of CNY dishes which complete via 8 type of package. We selected d "E package" which cost me RM 298.00 This package was really worth 4 d price. It contain 12 dishes, 1 Bakuteh soup with full ingredient n 12 bowls of rice. We love all the dishes.. especially the "Fragrant Buddha Bowl", "Fa Nian Cai", "Yu Zhi Dan", "wang jing man man", "sweet sour ribs", "ji xiang jen jing" n the bakuteh soup so much !! These dishes taste r so marvelous. My parents n nephews all took 2 bowls of rice. All d dishes portion r slightly big only the Fragrant Buddha bowl is slightly small. Well, my parents said I selected the right place for dinner...haha..slightly ego liao

We went there for CNY day 1 lunch too and another surprisingly on their uniform (I think so) are so beautiful...all of their staffs were wearing red T shirt with Dragon picture. Dragon pattern are different and I don't see this kind of t shirt in melaka... dunno where they got this...perhaps they specially made ! Day 1 CNY will take C Package coz some of the family member went to other places. This package hav 8 dishes n 1 Dumpling soup. Love the dumpling soup, ba bao feng wang, rendang G n curry fish. D food preparation were fast, delivered all the 12 dishes n 1 soup at 15 minutes. All my family members luv the food here !!

Pros: Waiteress are so smiley n friendly, Nice environment n CNY songs, Extra large menu

Cons: No round table

Nice vege food that I ever had... - Edit

I was brought by my friend to V Cafe last weekend when I came to visit them. I was so surprising with the food that serves here. They have western food such as chicken chop, fish millet, lamb chop and especially the VFC (Vegetarian Fried Chicken)is very awesome !! It looks so real when I peel them off before having it as told by the waiter. This was really amazing that had proven nowadays vegetarian food is improve and so attractive to non vegetarian like me...hehe. I like the Clay Pot Rice and Su Kut Tea (Bak Kut Teh)too, the taste was really awesome and so fragnance. According from my friends, in term of cafe or restaurant which providing aircond & relaxing musics, their food price is the most cheapers in Melaka after survey..., The clay pot rice was big, the fried rice was giant set but just cost RM5.80...is really worth to eat lo.. I saw some one eat the WA TAN HO...and is really giant size but just cost RM4.80, such price sure can't get at JB..I love the food here and sure will come back again when my next visit and want to bring my whole family to check out the food here...haha so they will not say vege food are not tasty !!!

Pros: Very awesome food, Polite & smiley waiter/waiteress, Clean toilet

Return to Malacca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has V Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2361 times since Jul 2011.