First Review by Puddingcup

Trendy and Tasty - Edit

Quaint little café on Bui Thi Xuan Road. Choose indoor or outdoor seating. The menu has a separate vegetarian section with a reasonable variety of dishes to choose from. We only discovered this café in the last hour of our stay in DaLat and looking for just a snack, ordered a strawberry smoothie and vegetarian spring rolls which were very good. The price is reasonable because the serve was very generous (15 spring rolls and 2 smoothies cost 167,000VND).The venue has a live band nightly and happy hour (buy 1 get 1 free) from 2pm until 7pm daily. The interesting menu, lovely décor, live music, and happy hour, will bring us back here next time we visit DaLat.

Pros: Great Atmosphere, Great Location

Cons: Staff could be a little friendlier

Not Vegetarian, Defeintely Not Vegan - Edit

Nice place with live music, friendly staff, and a large selection of Western dishes which is great for the traveler that craves a bit of home; however, there are 2 salads on the menu suitable for vegans. You can probably ask to get a salad without all the meat. There are 6 items under the vegetarian section, but only a couple are vegan. We ended up with a fruit salad for me and eggplant Parmesan for my friend. Both were good.

The place looks a lot better for meat eaters who are looking for Weatern food.
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 24, 2015

Updated from previous review on Saturday January 24, 2015

Pros: A couple of green salads, Nice staff, 7 veggie options

Cons: No vegan, A bit expensive

Nothing special. - Edit

V cafe has very little vegetarian options. I was not impressed with the dishes we got, the flavor wasn't too good and the price was a bit high. The portions were big but you don't get much rice with a curry.
The staff were very friendly and the decor in the cafe is very charming, they do live music.

I wouldn't eat there again.

Pros: Decor, Friendly staff

Cons: Pricey, Not good flavour, Little veg options

Return to Da Lat Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has V Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.