V Bites

Contact 02-97093332

Shop 3/313 Chapel Rd S, Bankstown, New South Wales,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese restaurant where staff will adjust menu to suit needs. Vegans could get hot pot with Chinese broccoli and 2 kinds of tofu.

Category: Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by AnnabotGlados

Very accommodating staff and yummy vegan dishes - Edit

The only non-vegetarian restaurant I have ever been to whose staff was happy and excited to cater to our dietary requirements! They made the Chinese broccoli with soy and garlic sauce instead of the usual oyster and suggested a vegan hot pot, which had 2 types of tofu. Both dishes were absolutely delicious and I was most impressed that they confirmed upon bringing each dish out that it was completely vegan. After our meal they suggested we try salt and pepper tofu next time, which is not on the menu but they remembered from the time we were ordering that we asked for no ginger or lemongrass in anything (which is what their usual tofu comes with). The best service a vegan has ever received from any meat restaurant! AND it was cheap... Too bad I don't live in Bankstown, or I'd be eating there every day.

Pros: thoughtful staff, delicious food, different types of tofu!

Cons: also serves meat, have2 ask4 vegan sauce in some dishes, no separate veg menu (yet)

Return to Bankstown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has V Bites closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.