Vegetarian bakery, cafe, and retail space, opened in 2012. Also hosts cooking classes. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Italian, Juice bar, Take-out

Mon-Sat 7:00am-4:00pm

First Review by devu
Mikage
Mikage

Portions are way too small compared to the price

Posted on 05 / 22 / 2014

As the title say the portions are really small, while the price isn't. I ordered a vegan (mini) quiche that was good and a slice of tart which was kind of mediocre.
There are definitely better places in Milan.

devu
devu

Stunningly good but too little food on the dish

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2013

I went to Uscio e Bottega for a raw vegan brunch. It consisted in 2 dishes one salt one sweet + 2 juices matched with them.

Each dish had 4 different raw vegan bites. I can't really remember what each bite contained but, from the taste point of view, everything was stunning.
Unfortunately quantity of food compared to price seemd ridiculous. € 15 for 8 bites + 2 very small juices. I'm not even sure why they called it "brunch". I heard every table complaining for that and even joking: "Ok, the appetizers were good, let's start with the main course" but the onwner or the chef didn't seem to get it.

I'd like to try it again not on a special event and see how it is.

Dear Owner and Manager of Uscio e Bottega: