Urban Stack Burger Lounge

• Veg-friendly
Contact 423-475-5350

12 W 13th St, Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA, 37402

Serves meat, vegan options available. There is a vegan on shrooms burger and a couple ovo/lacto vegetarian ones (the southwestern pattie and the mushroom melt), but everything else if meat so be warned if you choose to eat here.

Category: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by sheepydoll

great service but not for gluten free vegans - Edit

Only gluten free and vegan item on the menu is the farmhouse salad. It wasn't that great. included sour tomatoes, raw corn, raw green beans, lettuce and barely cooked beets. Not worth $10. Service was nice though. But honestly, it wouldn't be that hard to make a better salad or heck a vegan burger patty without wheat. Never going back.

Pros: None really

Cons: Lack of options

Great place! - Edit

I am vegan, but my husband is not, so I'm always looking for veg-friendly places that will give us both options. I'm happy to say that Urban Stack in Chattanooga was amazing! The vegan burger was messy but delicious. My husband was happy with his burger, and the staff there is outstanding! We will be back next time we're near Chattanooga.

Worth Giving a Shot - Edit

Both of the vegetarian/vegan burgers are pretty tasty, but the sides and salads are where its at... Try the farmhouse salad and the tomato-blueberry salad. Service is always awesome! Local food source too, which is always a plus.

Pros: Good service and vibe

Matters how strict you are.. - Edit

I am a strict vegan and asked them if they cook their vegan burger on the same grill as the meat. They said yes and did not offer to cook it with foil or anything. Their sides are tasty though! They have beets and a black-eyed-pea/cucumber salad. They try to use local ingredients and I appreciate that. I believe they also use friendlier meats.

Return to Chattanooga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Urban Stack Burger Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1478 times since Jul 2011.