Urban Stack Burger Lounge

423-475-5350

12 W 13th St, Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA, 37402

Serves meat, vegan options available. There is a vegan on shrooms burger and a couple ovo/lacto vegetarian ones (the southwestern pattie and the mushroom melt), but everything else if meat so be warned if you choose to eat here.

Category: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by sheepydoll

vegan shroom burger - Edit

The vegan shroom burger was very good. I also had the fried chickpeas. I love discovering new recipes for vegan foods. I will have to try it at home. The waitress was friendly and brought me a side of the vegan garlic mayo to dip my fried chickpeas in. There was also a chipotle ketchup on the table that was great.

Happy Bellies! - Edit

Friendly folk, great food, equally great drinks. I had the vegan shroom burger, which was - as other reviewers noted - a bit of a mess, albeit a darn tasty one. Flavor-wise, probably one of the best veggie burgers I've ever had, so totally worth it. The pickled veggies to start were fantastic, as was the cocktail menu.

Pros: Staff, Flavor, Outdoor Seating

Cons: Lack of Structural Integrity

great vegan burger - Edit

They have the best vegan on a shroom burger.

Pretty darn decent - Edit

Vegan on shrooms with a lettuce warp, add a southwest veggie patty, BAM! Very filling, very tasty.

Pros: Food, service

Cons: Not enough vegan options

great service but not for gluten free vegans - Edit

Only gluten free and vegan item on the menu is the farmhouse salad. It wasn't that great. included sour tomatoes, raw corn, raw green beans, lettuce and barely cooked beets. Not worth $10. Service was nice though. But honestly, it wouldn't be that hard to make a better salad or heck a vegan burger patty without wheat. Never going back.

Pros: None really

Cons: Lack of options

Great place! - Edit

I am vegan, but my husband is not, so I'm always looking for veg-friendly places that will give us both options. I'm happy to say that Urban Stack in Chattanooga was amazing! The vegan burger was messy but delicious. My husband was happy with his burger, and the staff there is outstanding! We will be back next time we're near Chattanooga.

Worth Giving a Shot - Edit

Both of the vegetarian/vegan burgers are pretty tasty, but the sides and salads are where its at... Try the farmhouse salad and the tomato-blueberry salad. Service is always awesome! Local food source too, which is always a plus.

Pros: Good service and vibe

OK - Edit

I had the vegan burger and it wasn't great but it wasn't BAD either. It got messy because it wasn't well kept together. Overall it was so-so.

Cons: limited vegan options

Matters how strict you are.. - Edit

I am a strict vegan and asked them if they cook their vegan burger on the same grill as the meat. They said yes and did not offer to cook it with foil or anything. Their sides are tasty though! They have beets and a black-eyed-pea/cucumber salad. They try to use local ingredients and I appreciate that. I believe they also use friendlier meats.

Great food, great prices! - Edit

They offer a vegetarian and a vegan burger. I've had both and they are amazing!!!

Return to Chattanooga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Urban Stack Burger Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.