Urban Remedy

• Other Other
    ( 1 review )
415-891-3465

238 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur, California, USA, 94939

Cold pressed juice company with multiple outlets offering bottle juices, cleanses, grab n go case with packaged foods. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-6:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by catbone

Come And Visit This Healthful Larkspur Find In This Beautiful Historic Building. - Edit

We had a hard time finding this healthful powerhouse. But, once we found this well-lit, cheerful store in a beautifully renovated historical building, we were amazed at our findings.
We were lucky to have both Kelsey Horn, an amazingly perfect sales associate and Amanda Stoud, the District Manager helping us. We were having a difficult time deciding what to purchase for our long drive home from Larkspur.
Urban Remedy is a store filled with juices and healthy dehydrated and refrigerated items with the most amusing product names. Amanda came along and instantly guided us with quick information on each of the products that we were pondering over and tantalized us with samples of each of them.
When Kelsey had finished with her previous customers, she joined the three of us to help us select our purchases. I was impressed with how quickly they poured or found small pieces of each item for us to sample.
To make a long story short, we bought nearly everything we taste-tested. My husband often gripes at what he claims are overly high prices of healthful products. But, he was completely on board with my selections. He even shyly added a few more items to my growing gathering of goods at the register. Now that's a first for him!
I'm going to be honest, EVERYTHING that we tasted was just out of this world, bursting with great flavor and healthy goodness. You can't go wrong with any selection you make there.
But, my favorite beverage was the Mint Cacao Chip Shake. In fact, Kelsey had been gingerly sipping on one of these Mint Shakes when we first walked in the store. She said it was one of her favorites. My husband chose one of the Sweet Greens Happy Belly With Probiotics Juices that got a definate nod from Amanda.
The Sweet Potato Hummus and the Miso Hummus were the first items I had plunked down on the counter for purchase. Amanda was so helpful in finding samples of the Nosh Veggie Crackers and the Nosh Carrot Curry Crackers for us to try as an accompaniment to the hummus. They were so good we bought both of them. Add to that two of the excellent tasting Breakfast Bars appropriately called, The Bar, were "must haves" for us.
By now, we are both big fans of Urban Remedy. So, I also purchased one of their black cooler bags that donned their fabulous name and logo. They were kind enough to put some disposal ice bags in with our healthy loot for the drive home. And, Amanda shared with me her experience with the sturdiness of the cooler bag handles. This made me feel more secure in purchasing their quality products.
I like the fact that you can rely on Urban Remedy to select only the best of products to carry in their stores. Yes, happily it is a chain. We enjoyed all of our purchases and I look forward to visiting them again and again to buying more of their extraordinary and healthy items.

Return to Larkspur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Urban Remedy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.