• CLOSED: Urban Ramen

Japanese
Delivery
Asian
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ramen, rice bowls, and sushi. Large menu, lists 3 vegan ramens and a few other veggie dishes. Reported closed, Dec '22.

Venue map for Urban Ramen
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by RoxieRoseHeart

Passittowill

Points +2933

07 Dec 2019

Amazing Ramen!

I’ve been trying almost every ramen place in L.A. that has vegan ramen, and I think I’ve found one of the best spots. I was pleasantly surprised how flavorful and loaded this ramen was. It wasn’t salty and had the perfect blend of flavor and heat. I absolutely loved it. Highly recommended Urban Ramen for your ramen needs. I also had their vegan vegetable dumplings (began when pan fried) and they too were absolutely perfect. I can’t wait to come back.

KirstyLingman

Points +40

14 Aug 2019

Best ramen hands down

These guys pack it full of veggies, it's better than the hippie ramen at Tatsu where you just get a few sliced pieces of tofu with your veggies . I didn't like the Tantan.. Something tasted really weird about the soy meat but the other two options are incredible. They used to do an amazing garlic fried rice they could veganize but it's been off the menu for sometime =(

ThorVikingWarrior

Points +23

Vegetarian
25 Jun 2019

Great food.

This place has great food. I highly recommend it.

Gabric_Ramos

Points +36

09 Jun 2019

Its not open till 3 only 11

Does not have the right time on happy cow

kurstehhhh

Points +34

30 Dec 2018

Cool vibe and delicious noodles!

The creamy vegan ramen was so tasty! Noodles were fresh, soft and delicious. Service was great and the server was extremely knowledgeable about vegan options.

Pros: Several vegan options and knowledgeable staff.

evaleland

Points +30

29 Nov 2017

perfect place for a vegan ramen

So welcoming and great food!!

RoxieRoseHeart

Points +28

Herbivore
28 May 2016

Yum

My bf and I love this place, the vegan Pho is amazing super good, we also got the garlic edaname and garlic rice with out egg. The only bad thing is the lack of drink options, and what they do have is so sad, like 2 or 3 types of soda, and 2 other options that im not a fan of, it kinda makes me sad having sucha beautiful meal and having to wash it down with crappy soda

Pros: Food is amazing

Cons: Lack of drink options