Urban Plates

714-462-9885

3413 E Imperial Hwy, Brea, California, USA, 92823

Serves meat, vegan options available. CA-based chain of eateries with some veggie choices, including salads, portobello mushroom sandwich, tofu curry braise, vegan soup, and other hot and cold sides, a vegan matcha vanilla cake dessert. Long list of beverages. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by avocadosynth

Not the Best for Vegans - Edit

This place has lots of vegetarian foods, salads, and vegan soups. As someone who doesn't really like salad, I tried the tofu curry braise instead. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of tofu, but this was pretty good! It along with a couple other things are marked as vegan on the menu to make it easy to make a selection. The restaurant is cafeteria-style, so it's easy to make sure there's no cross contamination in your food! My friend who was with me tried the tomato soup, which is also vegan, and said it was very good. If you wanted , I'm pretty sure you could just get a plate of sides, since many of their sides are vegan.

Return to Brea Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Urban Plates closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.